New Favorite Ice Cream Flavor..Whats Your Fav?

Ate this when I was baked so I don't know if it is actually good or not. Polly Ann Green tea ice cream + PA Mango Ice Cream + Chocolate cake = Pure saturated wetness

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Polly Ann Green tea ice cream
Yawp yawp. Try Taro next time too
pimp.gif

So people from Texas and Oklahoma and maybe some other places know about this place.

They got good !$+ burgers too, and its got a little store in it for basic groceries. But.....

The Peppermint ice cream they have there is the best ice cream ever. Ive tried other places peppermint and its 
sick.gif
 compared to Braums. For some strange reason, they dont have a location in Austin. But its alot of other cities in Texas. I get some peppermint every time I go back to Mesquite. 
pimp.gif

So people from Texas and Oklahoma and maybe some other places know about this place.

They got good !$+ burgers too, and its got a little store in it for basic groceries. But.....

The Peppermint ice cream they have there is the best ice cream ever. Ive tried other places peppermint and its 
sick.gif
 compared to Braums. For some strange reason, they dont have a location in Austin. But its alot of other cities in Texas. I get some peppermint every time I go back to Mesquite. 
pimp.gif

mint chocolate chip.
and for the record, graeters > all

edy's/dreyers/breyers/blue bell/ben and jerry's got nothing on graeters... or your local super premium ice cream place.

graeter's mint chocolate chip (and any of its chip varieties) literally has little chunks of chocolate in there. probably a good chocolate bar in a single pint

2553831475_3fb6afd96f_z.jpg

mint chocolate chip.
and for the record, graeters > all

edy's/dreyers/breyers/blue bell/ben and jerry's got nothing on graeters... or your local super premium ice cream place.

graeter's mint chocolate chip (and any of its chip varieties) literally has little chunks of chocolate in there. probably a good chocolate bar in a single pint

2553831475_3fb6afd96f_z.jpg

wow that looks dank...

but for me, its cookie dough. or coffee/mocha 

damn i havent had ice cream in a while...might cop some tonight 
pimp.gif

wow that looks dank...

but for me, its cookie dough. or coffee/mocha 

damn i havent had ice cream in a while...might cop some tonight 
pimp.gif

Secret Breakfast(bourbon and cornflakes)Blue bottle Vietnamese coffeeBoth from Humphrey Slocomb in San Francisco

Secret Breakfast(bourbon and cornflakes)Blue bottle Vietnamese coffeeBoth from Humphrey Slocomb in San Francisco

im being very cautious when i click on a thread with "whats your favorite"
nerd.gif

im being very cautious when i click on a thread with "whats your favorite"
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom