New Facebook Layout FTL

You kidding me, they completely changed facebook. I cant view my events, or groups and ton of other stuff, whole thing is BS. The last changed it was onlycosmetic and it was actually better. This time they just messed it up, made it more confusing while getting rid of a ton of stuff. Man I might be done withfacebook, they keep changing it every couple month. I wanna smack that mcloving lookin mf that made this site.

mine is still the same...but when it does change i won't even remember what the old layout look like after a few days so im not worried...

Looks the same to me?
nerd.gif

At least I can permaban certain people from their status updates popping up on my mini-feed.

All promoters, people who type LyK3 DiS, and boo slurpers will get the HIDE.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

mine is the same still

thank god.
mine too, but is the change really that bad? thats all peoples status' are about.

Agreed. $%$+ is major buns. Sucks cause the feeds are all confusing and people posting $%$+ on others walls looks like they have joint status' if thatmakes sencse.

I think they're in the process of making the change for everyone because I can't see anyone's profiles anymore. Honestly I'm sure it'll bepretty bad at first but give it two weeks, everyone will be used to it and a few months down the line they won't want to change back (remember wheneveryone hated the news feed?).

I don't really see the need to keep reinventing though, they're thousands of miles ahead of MySpace in terms of interface/design IMO.

^ na man they basically made it into twitter. It is mad confusing now, seems unorganized , dumbed it down a ton, its turrible.

It's actually a little bit more simple. The change isn't as drastic as the first layout to the second. The news feed is in real-time now.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

^ na man they basically made it into twitter. It is mad confusing now, seems unorganized , dumbed it down a ton, its turrible.
they had this in the vault too.
laugh.gif
. Twitter and facebookwere ready to merge. They couldn't agree to term.. Less than two days later Facebook revealed their plans for the new layout.
laugh.gif

It's hardly that different at all. All you gotta do is click More on the left hand side under your networks/photos and such and your events/groups are allright there.

Back
Top Bottom