new eye candy

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

she use to be my ex-girlfriend. I $%%@@*+ hate that *. shes biggest %$*% in the world. im at work.. if yah dont believe me i'll post pics of her when i getoff. Keep it on taps.

* Edit - warned for profanity.

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

she use to be my ex-girlfriend. I +#%%$%% hate that beotch. shes biggest !+%* in the world. im at work.. if yah dont believe me i'll post pics of her when i get off. Keep it on taps.
lets see it

she use to be my ex-girlfriend. I +#%%$%% hate that beotch. shes biggest !+%* in the world. im at work.. if yah dont believe me i'll post pics of her when i get off. Keep it on taps.

Interesting....

wait a minute, am i mistaken or you dated someone else high profile?

if not, you still know it sounds like du...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This is like the 3rd time he's said that.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This is like the 3rd time he's said that.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i thought so.

DUCKTALES.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom