[ -- New Era 59 Fifty -- ]

primesole

Banned
Post the locations of the stores that sell decent fiiteds
pimp.gif

Ransom has some nice fitteds, but damn prices are a killer.
laugh.gif

^ Is it just me or does the flagship not get many good colourways. Its probably just me though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Is it just me or does the flagship not get many good colourways. Its probably just me though
grin.gif

naw i think the flagship is garbage. you could try Da Zone havent been there in a while still.

Yonge Sports. Just north of Yonge and Dundas on the west side. A nice selection for only $35 all hats

anywhere that sells the greatest hats ever made, the official on-field caps of major league baseball

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Stolen Riches.

Ransom needs to bring their New Era program back. now.
As nice as that would be, I don't see that happening just because it doesn't really fit the store image
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Stolen Riches.

Ransom needs to bring their New Era program back. now.
As nice as that would be, I don't see that happening just because it doesn't really fit the store image
ohwell.gif

yea...that's a shame, but I wish at least Goodfoot would drop some more fitteds and maybe a custom or two through that outlet. what was the last one - thesplatter?

I am assuming most of you guys are in the GTA...My favorite stores for custom 59fifty's are:

#1 Pro Image @ Square One in Mississauga, ON: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60638315413
All custom fitted caps that arrive are posted on the facebook group.

#2 Fan Attic, Markville Town Centre. Markham, ON.

#3 Toronto New Era

#4 Studio 47 - Eaton Centre, downtown Toronto.

#5 New NYC Collection. Scarborough, ON (Lawrence and Scarborough Golf).

I am biased, I love Jays custom fitted caps & these stores usually do quite a few each year. Stolen Riches has not had anything out since January and DaZone is gone. So the downtown scene has really dried up lately.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

grin.gif
I feel the same way about the Toronto flagship. Creativity is not high on their priority list. I've only bought one custom from NE Toronto inthe past year. Reallly weak Jays customs.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

anywhere that sells the greatest hats ever made, the official on-field caps of major league baseball

I have to agree with you, right now that's all I f's with. Back in the days before fitteds were popular in TO, I was heavy into rocking the"exclusives." But now that they sell them everywhere, I've decided to just rock the og's. Love the classic look to them.

Originally Posted by Doolox

I am assuming most of you guys are in the GTA...My favorite stores for custom 59fifty's are:

#1 Pro Image @ Square One in Mississauga, ON: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60638315413
All custom fitted caps that arrive are posted on the facebook group.

#2 Fan Attic, Markville Town Centre. Markham, ON.

#3 Toronto New Era

#4 Studio 47 - Eaton Centre, downtown Toronto.

#5 New NYC Collection. Scarborough, ON (Lawrence and Scarborough Golf).

I am biased, I love Jays custom fitted caps & these stores usually do quite a few each year. Stolen Riches has not had anything out since January and DaZone is gone. So the downtown scene has really dried up lately.
can i get an updated list of spots in toronto?

Not sure if this sale is still on, but Champs (& Footlocker) had a BOGO 50% on hats.

This was about 2 weeks ago, my girl & I each got a MLB fitted for $30ea. + tax [she rocked the Bosox, I stucked with the hometown Jays]. Nice collection there Doolox.

Back
Top Bottom