New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

Picked up the 1998 world series retro for the Yankees. Bummer that the patch's look is no where near the original but I'll live with it. 
eyes.gif

I need to just take my patch that I still have from that series and put it on a new fitted.

EDIT: Crappy phone pic. Actual 1998 patch on the right.

mi2yxw.jpg

Received my package of 5 yesterday, i couldn't be happier.. all star patches galore
smokin.gif
.. hope we can find another sale like this sometime soon

Received my package of 5 yesterday, i couldn't be happier.. all star patches galore
smokin.gif
.. hope we can find another sale like this sometime soon

Everyone getting them....are you guys from the East Coast? Any Cali folks get theres?

I freakin' hate USPS tracking. I feel like the status never updates at real time. Mine says it is still in NJ since the 20th.

Everyone getting them....are you guys from the East Coast? Any Cali folks get theres?

I freakin' hate USPS tracking. I feel like the status never updates at real time. Mine says it is still in NJ since the 20th.

^ I'm from Cali and I didn't get mine yet. Mine shipped UPS and it said that it left NJ this morning. Expected delivery is Weds for me.

^ I'm from Cali and I didn't get mine yet. Mine shipped UPS and it said that it left NJ this morning. Expected delivery is Weds for me.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I'm in Orange,CA..... I had it shipped to my work. Ordered the day of the sale and got it yesterday (Thursday)

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I'm in Orange,CA..... I had it shipped to my work. Ordered the day of the sale and got it yesterday (Thursday)

Anyway to check the accuracy of the other world series patches? is there a website that documents them?

Anyway to check the accuracy of the other world series patches? is there a website that documents them?

I was too hype when I saw my box at the bottom of my building's stairs today.  My Ali fitted is too nice.  Mad props to SlickDeals.net.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was too hype when I saw my box at the bottom of my building's stairs today.  My Ali fitted is too nice.  Mad props to SlickDeals.net.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I looked but didn't find one. The best solution is to look for a picture from the series in question.

The interesting thing is that the jersey patch and the hat patch may not match. Just like the 1998 WS the retro that I picked up has the patch that were on the players' jerseys but not the actual patch that was on their hats.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I looked but didn't find one. The best solution is to look for a picture from the series in question.

The interesting thing is that the jersey patch and the hat patch may not match. Just like the 1998 WS the retro that I picked up has the patch that were on the players' jerseys but not the actual patch that was on their hats.

Back
Top Bottom