New Dragon Ball Chapters Coming W/ Toriyama

not big on Dragon Ball Z, but i picked up this Raging Blast game for the lows and its beyond fires.
all the reviews i checked on it gave it trashy looks but idk, some sour and that game had me having a blast!!

any of ya play that !#%#?

not big on Dragon Ball Z, but i picked up this Raging Blast game for the lows and its beyond fires.
all the reviews i checked on it gave it trashy looks but idk, some sour and that game had me having a blast!!

Yup Raging Blast is a decent game, especially if you're a fan of the show. That one Budokai game where they had all the characters even from the horrible GT series was the best one ever though.

Yup Raging Blast is a decent game, especially if you're a fan of the show. That one Budokai game where they had all the characters even from the horrible GT series was the best one ever though.

Originally Posted by Johnny Jetson

Never played Raging Blast but I've got Tenkaichi 3 at my Apt. Many people consider that one the best one. 
It has the most characters, and the gameplay is pretty good. Once we pick up a PS3, I think me and my roommates might go pick up a Burst Limit.

Dem Graphics.
eek.gif

Oh and Tien is mad underrated. He almost bodied 2nd form cell.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Johnny Jetson

Never played Raging Blast but I've got Tenkaichi 3 at my Apt. Many people consider that one the best one. 
It has the most characters, and the gameplay is pretty good. Once we pick up a PS3, I think me and my roommates might go pick up a Burst Limit.

Dem Graphics.
eek.gif

Oh and Tien is mad underrated. He almost bodied 2nd form cell.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

I wonder why Bulla & Pan never turned super saiyan
nerd.gif

If you think about it.. all the Saiyans that turnd super saiyan pretty much HAD to because of certain situations and/or villains they were trying to overcome. Bulla and pan didn't really have any reason to. They're women....
fixed

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

I wonder why Bulla & Pan never turned super saiyan
nerd.gif

If you think about it.. all the Saiyans that turnd super saiyan pretty much HAD to because of certain situations and/or villains they were trying to overcome. Bulla and pan didn't really have any reason to. They're women....
fixed

^thats version that comes with raging burst right?

ive seen half of the older one. the other half wasnt synced right w/ the audio so i couldnt bear finishing it
laugh.gif

^thats version that comes with raging burst right?

ive seen half of the older one. the other half wasnt synced right w/ the audio so i couldnt bear finishing it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom