new DMV fashion...da soccer jerseys?

Ay wassup yall...i jus had a question.

Yall been seein folk rock them addidas zip ups and soccer jerseys and %%@ now righ??All over da dmv and gogo booths..
I wuz jus wonderin, dats da new fashion? where do ppl get these they be kinda fresh.

u can get the jerseys from any where like macys, marshalls.......... but to get the good ones to crack erybody wit u gotta go to the adidas store in annapolismall or down georgetown in dat lil sport store down dere but the jerseys are about to fall off anyway after awhile

I've been wearing soccer kits because I support the player or the squad, not becuase it's some fad. *Does the Jozy Altidore stanky leg*

Joey, find me a jozy altidore hull city authentic, long sleeve preferably...

Nike soccer track jackets are the truth but ain't cheap... Luckily three of my fav squads are Nike teams (Barça, Inter, and Arsenal)...
I dont really wear adidas sneakers and i ain't about to rock an adidas track jacket with nike's...

OP, what's good with ur ridiculous NT handle?

Where are all these rooks comin from?

And with your 1st post you post this nonsense

jra25k.jpg

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Joey, find me a jozy altidore hull city authentic, long sleeve preferably...

I got a Navy US kit, no way I'd cop a Hull City, they might not even make the Premiership next season.

I got a couple of kits, about 5-6 . I think my next kit will be either a Navy Fabregras Arsenal or a Navy Ribery Bayern Munich. Curious what the FrenchNational team kits look like when they wear Nike in 2010. (After the WC)

WOW. never thought soccer jerseys would become a new fashion in the DMV. guess i'll have to pull out my chivas collection...
laugh.gif

some decent online webstores (not the best prices):
onionbag.com
soccer.com

or even eastbay has a decent selection considering you can easily find coupon codes. whatever you do, don't cop anything on ebay unless you know whatyou're doing.

This is one of the worst posts I've seen on this forum....on another note, I'd be all over an Altidore jersey
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I got a Navy US kit, no way I'd cop a Hull City, they might not even make the Premiership next season.

I got a couple of kits, about 5-6 . I think my next kit will be either a Navy Fabregras Arsenal or a Navy Ribery Bayern Munich. Curious what the French National team kits look like when they wear Nike in 2010. (After the WC)
To me its all about Jozy playin for em (granted he prob wont be there next season)...
Navy Fabregas jersey must be pretty sick.. You got pics?
I'd definitely rock a Nike Henry WC kit... He was my favorite forward when he was with the Gunners, as he's fallen off a bit with Barcelona...

Downy, good looks on the website links.... Chivas though? You HAVE to be mexican, lol... I'm a diehard DC United fan and these guys have has our number thelast couple of years... Blower...

I've been wearing soccer jerseys for awhile mainly stick to Mexico Nat. Team and any other club that has a mexican player.....( Vela- Arsenal, Marquez-Barcelona, Dos Santos- Hot Spur)

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i'm soooooooooooo happy i grew up in the mid-late 90s

smh.gif
I too am happy I came up in a time when we had fashion trends that were actually cool

Back
Top Bottom