new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Nice pics with the red laces.
I thought I would like them more..

But I think the black laces just go better..

Soon as the weather clears.. These are goin in rotation.

here it is......

I wear my Banned 1's with the white laces and after doing the swap I think I might do the same with these.

Actually lookin at it again, black or white works well.  Red will work too depending on your fit
nerd.gif

ANY PHILLY HEADS OUT THERE NEED HELP FINDING A PAIR I HAVE A SPOT FOR RETAIL

DONT WANT TO SHOUT IT OUT TO RE SELLERS JUST HIT ME UP.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

unDS with the alternate laces yesterday. I like the red laces better, but don't mind switching back and forth from time to time.

if i ever get my size for the pair i have i might change the laces up 
this shoe looks great with the red laces 

copped my pair last night from ebayer for 240 so I'm happy with that should have them this week....

White laces look good.... I like the red too

Only shoe I was able to get this all star weekend. 2 pairs. These and the Air Flight NRG I was able to get. Complete fail on KDs

Originally Posted by JWILLS

copped my pair last night from ebayer for 240 so I'm happy with that should have them this week....

$240 is pretty good, considering these would probably be about $190 after tax here in CA, so only $50 above retail

Black laces look the best to me

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

ANY PHILLY HEADS OUT THERE NEED HELP FINDING A PAIR I HAVE A SPOT FOR RETAIL

DONT WANT TO SHOUT IT OUT TO RE SELLERS JUST HIT ME UP.
hook it up...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Only shoe I was able to get this all star weekend. 2 pairs. These and the Air Flight NRG I was able to get. Complete fail on KDs
I only got these and the Kobes. Complete fail on the Lebrons, and I didn't even know what the ASG KDs looked liked until Friday morning, but it was too late. I wish I was abe to get them now though. The 3M strap is the nicest feature on them I think.

The dude that was right next to me for the ASG releases bought these instead of anything else.. I got a chance to check them out while he checked out the Kobes I copped for my Uncle..

These really weren't all that special IMO. Quality wasn't what I expected it to be at all.. though they look different they aren't really bright in person. The colors look dull.

Sorry to those that missed out tho.

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Originally Posted by JWILLS

$240 is pretty good, considering these would probably be about $190 after tax here in CA, so only $50 above retail

Black laces look the best to me

yeah plus I've gotten rid of a couple shoes here in the last couple days so it evens out

Back
Top Bottom