** New Common - The Light '08 (Its Love)***

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4347/title.common-the-light-08-its-love

Produced by Just Blaze
pimp.gif

What is that sample? It was in Lupe's 'Ghetto Story' too. Track is flames
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
thank you sir, ive actually been listening to Commons other version a lot lately.

I like the song but he shouldn't have called it "The Light '08" and just ran with "It's Love". I feel likehe's just trying to use the success "The Light" had to boost his sales.

- Tical.

I like the song but he shouldn't have called it "The Light '08" and just ran with "It's Love". I feel like he's just trying to use the success "The Light" had to boost his sales.

this was done for that smirnoff remix thing.... so that's why the title is "the light 08"

they had:

criminal minded 08' - krs and primo

this one

and midnight 08' - qtip and cool and dre, drops 3/4/08

http://gate123.smirnoffsignaturemixseries.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

YAOOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!! This is one of the best joints of heard from Common in a while... I like it...
-Sun

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

*waits for haters to proclaim it hug rap*
Thanks for thinking of me...considering I'm like the only one who's said that about Com.

And yes, this is the hug rap I was talking about.

Hip-Hop love songs are alright but when you get to the point where it's all you make, it's time to switch it up.

If the shoe fits..
laugh.gif

Would you rather he rap about guns and drugs and stuff? Let com do him. He does it very well, even if Plan Beats thinks is soft.

dope. i came in here hesitantly thinkin he was tryin to remake the OG "the light" but this is something completely different and its
pimp.gif

it sounds pretty good..i thought this post was the first version he came out with...the og version is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though..i kinda like this one

I read he's dropping an EP in the summer then the Believer in fall. The EP will be songs like this apparently

I like this a lot. I haven't felt this good about a song since "Better Than I've Ever Been".

Also, isn't this the first time Just works with Common? I'm looking forward to hearing more collabos.

Oh %@%$ this beat is like butter, the perfect style for Com

and yea this track makes me wanna go back and listen to Ghetto Story
laugh.gif

good song

Back
Top Bottom