NEW Car Pick Up... LOW GAS PRICES FTW

Just traded in my 99 lincoln navigator for an 04 armada. wasnt even expecting it. my dad called me in the morning and found a great deal on it. im feeling alittle spoiled but who cares

I was hoping to see a sports car or something just dumb stupid awesome. I was partly right.

Originally Posted by kiid23

I was hoping to see a sports car or something just dumb stupid awesome. I was partly right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im sorry, me being 6'3'' its a bit hard to fit in a sports car. but hey its not a bad car for 16 year old imo

http://www.thesunsfinancialdiary.co...can-made-not-japanese-made-but-european-made/http://www.thesunsfinanci...e-made-but-european-made/
Most reliable
  1. Toyota Land Cruiser
  2. Lexus LX
  3. Toyota Sequoia
  4. Chevrolet Tahoe
  5. GMC Yukon
Least reliable
  1. Nissan Armada
  2. Infiniti QX56
  3. Lincoln Navigator
  4. Hummer H2
I also read somewhere that the Armada was one of few cars named in a list for cars most unlikely to reach 100k miles.

Being a life-long Nissan owner, I was very surprised when I first read the article.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

http://www.thesunsfinancialdiary.co...can-made-not-japanese-made-but-european-made/http://www.thesunsfinancialdiary.co...can-made-not-japanese-made-but-european-made/http://www.thesunsfinanci...e-made-but-european-made/
Most reliable
  1. Toyota Land Cruiser
  2. Lexus LX
  3. Toyota Sequoia
  4. Chevrolet Tahoe
  5. GMC Yukon
Least reliable
  1. Nissan Armada
  2. Infiniti QX56
  3. Lincoln Navigator
  4. Hummer H2
I also read somewhere that the Armada was one of few cars named in a list for cars most unlikely to reach 100k miles.

Being a life-long Nissan owner, I was very surprised when I first read the article.
this guy traded a %%!+#@ suv for another %%!+#@ suv
roll.gif

^why would you want to drive that at 16...hell I'm 21 and hate driving around the giant $+! tahoe I have and can't wait to dump it...that thing is theultimate soccer mom car not to mention its one of the worst cars on the road

yeah bro.. seems llike you did an impulse buy.. oops i mean your parents.

cuz that car is utter crap. especially atfter 35k miles

Originally Posted by r33p04s

^why would you want to drive that at 16...hell I'm 21 and hate driving around the giant $+! tahoe I have and can't wait to dump it...that thing is the ultimate soccer mom car not to mention its one of the worst cars on the road

i like big cars, i try to fit into small cars i just cant. im an offensive lineman weighing 260 and only expect to get bigger within the next couple years. itried to drive my bros g35 but i cannot see myself squeezing into that everyday

lol i didnt expect this much negative feedback, but all that matters is i like it, and for the record it was only 9k. i would like to see what yall were pushinat 16

Haha damn, let's lay off the kid. He obviously has limitations when it comes to car options.

I was just dropping some info, so don't be surprised when/if the Armada starts to give you problems.

Nice pick-up.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

lol i didnt expect this much negative feedback, but all that matters is i like it, and for the record it was only 9k. i would like to see what yall were pushin at 16

You realize you are on NT right? Peep my sig
happy.gif

nice car, no hate. but .. you could of stayed with the navi until you graduated then pappa could of copped you an X5 er something.

and i copped my own whip at 16, worked all summer and saw a lil special on a toyota celica. Mom paid the tags and tax's

toy2601_cel5.jpg

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

nice car, no hate. but .. you could of stayed with the navi until you graduated then pappa could of copped you an X5 er something.

and i copped my own whip at 16, worked all summer and saw a lil special on a toyota celica. Mom paid the tags and tax's

toy2601_cel5.jpg
that was the original option i would drive the navi until i graduated and he would get me a new car if i graduated top 10, but this deal was toogood to pass up but im still getting a new car when i graduate despite all the problems range rovers have i think i might go with one. they just look to good

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

you realize that gas prices are going to go back up

ohwell.gif

That is why I picked up something similar to this,
smokin.gif

93919897_1thumb_550x410.jpg

Riding year round due to SoCal weather, FTW
smokin.gif

nice..ive always been a nissan guy myself..my first car was a g35 and i drove that to the ground putting about 95k miles on it in 3 and a half years..justupgraded myself to a 350z

Least reliable
  1. Nissan Armada
  2. Infiniti QX56
  3. Lincoln Navigator
  4. Hummer H2
I'm going to play devil's advocate and say that this list could be incorrect. The most reliable trucks happen to be entry/mid levelwhereas the least reliable are at the upper end. Can one assume that the upper end vehicles are owned by wealthy people who have little to no knowledge abouttheir vehicles and are consistently fleeced by their mechanics - hereby giving the notion that all high end vehicles are poor in quality.

Back
Top Bottom