NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

These were made more for performance rather than style.. I can see these being lovely to ball in.. Full length zoom on top of the shoe being light weight. These are like high top Roshes with zoom. lol.

Some more pics with the Kobe 8 and 9. I think the Revs are pretty stylish. They have a sleek look to them.
The Revs are lookin' good 
pimp.gif

Any online sites selling this for a decent price that ships to Canada? Or anybody know any shops in Toronto that sell these?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=29202166&cp=3733351.3733542.3744622

The price awful unless you have the 20% off team assist coupon. But even then it comes out to about $145 after tax. Apparently the HOH footlocker has more cws but $160 before tax is way too much to pay for these shoes. 
Can you you order off Eastbay? thats where i got mines with 20% off got them for $102 plus i'm a silver member so free shipping. But the shoes might already have free shipping included.

Can you you order off Eastbay? thats where i got mines with 20% off got them for $102 plus i'm a silver member so free shipping. But the shoes might already have free shipping included.
Does free shipping at east bay apply to Canadians as well? There is a buy one get one 50% off sale with free shipping at Sport Chek so I might pull the trigger on those. Comes out to around $240 for 2 pairs.

Does free shipping at east bay apply to Canadians as well? There is a buy one get one 50% off sale with free shipping at Sport Chek so I might pull the trigger on those. Comes out to around $240 for 2 pairs.
That's a great idea if you're going in for 2. If anyone in Toronto wants to go 50/50 on two pairs, send me a message. 

I was actually going to order off Eastbay a few months ago but I realized that even with the 20% off we still have to pay 35% duties and import fees and $10 shipping. And that applies to every shoe retailer. It's awful. I even tried to use an import service but they wanted to charge $35 for shipping that size...

I went half size down.

So far I prefer the hyperdunks 2013 to this, both in fit and traction. Hopefully the traction breaks in lkke some suggested

Got the royal blue color. I'm sz 10 and prefer a 9.5 in these since they run a bit longer. They're very comfortable and I like them a lot so far. The only downside is the traction like others have mentioned...they slip a little bit. I hope the mesh is durable enough for me over time.

Got the royal blue color. I'm sz 10 and prefer a 9.5 in these since they run a bit longer. They're very comfortable and I like them a lot so far. The only downside is the traction like others have mentioned...they slip a little bit. I hope the mesh is durable enough for me over time.
I was going to get that Game Royal blue too. Might be the next purchase in the coming months. I don't know about the mesh lasting. I saw reviews on Youtube and people already showing rips in it. Nonetheless great looking shoe.

I have the all-red Hyperrev and after about a month of balling in them (2-3 times a week, 2 hours per day) they're still holding-up well. Still no issue with the mesh upper as of now. The zoom unit feels more comfortable the last time than the first day I tried the shoes on. I play on VERY dusty courts; constant wiping of the outsole does its job for me of keeping the traction decent enough (I'm used to wiping the outsole since I don't know when; it's an old habit of mine). I hope after another month of playing in them they'd still hold up well, or at least any rip in the mesh won't be bad. 
tongue.gif

hoop mine for the first time today.. felt good but very slippery. gonna get some sneaker grip spray and hopefully that fixes it.

Cant decide if I should grab the All-Stars with the 20/20 discount or give the hyperrev a go with the discounts

Cant decide if I should grab the All-Stars with the 20/20 discount or give the hyperrev a go with the discounts
Which All Stars you talking about? I think Revs will always be available but if it's a limited ASG shoe I might just use the discount on them.

Last edited:
Which All Stars you talking about? I think Revs will always be available but if it's a limited ASG shoe I might just use the discount on them.

My bad .. All- Star XX8 SE. FNL sold out of my size initially and most sizes but they have an almost FSR uo now.

Trying to weigh my options n compare prices. Eastbay got the 20%, but i can double stack FNL coupons and a WC with free ship, or take the $25 off at FTL.

I wanna try these bad boys out

^I was also thinking of pulling the trigger on the XX8 SE All-Star. Still thinking. Would like to take it out on games on the hardcourt, not exactly my beaters (I have my HD '13 and Hyperrev for that)...

Back
Top Bottom