NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

is zoom imbedded into the insoles?
nerd.gif
Yes, or to be specific, the zoom unit is encased in a phylite midsole.

[table][tr][td]05/10/14[/td][td]Zoom HyperRev PE[/td][td]3 Colors[/td][/tr][/table]
nike release calendar

I still have yet to try out this shoe cause I'm waiting for a good cw and with 2 Uncle Drew P.E's Nike failed on the execution of both imo :smh:

Was going to House of Hoops this Saturday regardless might have to cop for hooping. (If they don't have kobes)

I didnt not the the Lakers looking one was meant to be  LAKERS PE only but i guess nike dropped them

Anyone have a durability update? On the fence about these because of the material. Has anyone Hyperrev ripped or tore yet and how long have you had them and how many times a week so you hoop?

Anyone have a durability update? On the fence about these because of the material. Has anyone Hyperrev ripped or tore yet and how long have you had them and how many times a week so you hoop?
Did you see the KickGenius 1-month durability update?

No ripping issue yet with my pair. Had been using them for rec and local league games (none of the heavy training stuff though). Thirty hours at least on them. Most likely I don't ball as hard as that KickGenius guy in the vid 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom