Originally Posted by MeloVP

daily activities is that heatrock

sounds like son is at the mic w/ a thesaurus and a dictionary at points
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he's had his fair share of AP classes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Powfo

Kinda has that Atmosphere/Macklemore feel. I really don't hear the Lupe influence at all lol. But maybe that's just me.

For an 18 year old, he's only dope though.

Thanks! and again, i didn't think NT would peep this as much if it said slug, atmosphere, murs, etc. and lupe is our favorite and most well-known artistso...its whatever, i may have been wrong. If you would like to post a new thread with "atmosphere/macklemore" Please do! Need all the support andfeedback we can get foreal! and everyone is more than welcome to follow Matt on his journey at www.myspace.com/mattclemons

Man that flow/delivery was TERRIBLE. Like you guys def need to practice breath control, and coming off smoother.

Lyrics were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on point though. Keep practicing, you have a potential.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man that flow/delivery was TERRIBLE. Like you guys def need to practice breath control, and coming off smoother.

Lyrics were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on point though. Keep practicing, you have a potential.

TERRIBLE might be a little much... to each his own, no doubt, but if you listen two or three times i guarantee you will pick it up. He just doesn't havethe average flow and he isn't consistent with one flow throughout. Not saying it's perfect by any standards! but please listen again and you may pickup on it a little.
wink.gif
Thanks about the lyrics and stuff too. glad youenjoy, and we (like everyone) need more practice for sure.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

so this is you, right?

best bro. i have songs laid out ready to record, but its basketball season so i dont have much free time to get stuff done and the mic is at his house. thesongs you are hearing are all him. his name is matt clemons. contact him at www.myspace.com/mattclemons if youneed to

he'd make a good slug cover artist.

18 though? keep rappin, he'll find his own voice sooner or later.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

tell ya boy dont sacrifice flow for lyrics... its just certain parts where he try to sneak to some extra syllables in a line...

yea just tell him work on the flow...

and tell him write songs... people wanna hear songs

its plenty of mixtape/punchline rappers to listen to... be an artist...
i'd agree with this whole thing...especially the first 2 lines.

overall though, there is something there so keep working at it.

Back
Top Bottom