New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by spacej23

Boundless apparently updated their sizes and now there is only a 7 and an 11 left.

Only a 7 now... I was gonna pick up the 11 but it is gone...

"2 size 13's to become available to anyone that may want them for $105 + $11 (shipping) first 2 people that email either [email protected] [email protected] with the subject title saying "I want your size 13's!" will get first priority on them.
act now before they are gone.
thanks!"

its worth the shot thats were i ordered mine from good luck.

Originally Posted by air in822

lilAlphi any news on the shipment?

I'm wondering the same thing. The last email he sent me said they should be in this week...

mad.gif
7 on Boundless is gone.

"Rain Camo" still doesn't look good. BTW, SneakersnStuff.com has the purple rain camo structures for those who like 'em.

i just heard from lilAlphi that he will ship out the shoes on monday....cause he getting in the shoes this friday or saturday

The Rain Camo Air Max Lights are Euro Exculsives. They are saying the Rain Camo Structures will come stateside- via nicekicks.com- but I haven't read anyconcrete info about the Structures.

yo for the LA heads undefeated got a shipment of the blacktoes yesterday....
couldnt let yall know until i got my pair u know...
ohwell.gif
and they got agood amount left..
copped a size 10 they raised the price about seven dollars $112 came out to 121 in total..
go getem!

I went with my size in air max 90s and that worked out perfect. Cant wait for the purple structures to drop now.

23v01gi.jpg

I hated on these at first, but I'm thinking I need these. Honestly the camo doesn't look THAT bad on these.

Rain print never looked bad at all. Although it would have been bad if they put
it on an OG colorway. All in all..... it looks nice to me.

Back
Top Bottom