New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by drewackall2

i called Niketown Atlanta, the lady said they got them in on tuesday and some guy came and bought the whole stock the very next day.

still without a pair, and my finishline discount is no help here. SOMEONE HELP ME.

That's interesting. I called NT ATL on Thursday morning 15 minutes after opening and she said they had them in stock. Was able to get a size 14 whichshould be in my hands on Tuesday.

Are these going to be available at footlockers? I have looked back in the past 6 or so pages and didnt see anything.

Lets give it up to the gentleman who went into Niketown Chicago and bought all 16 remaining pairs! Hooray reselling!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Lets give it up to the gentleman who went into Niketown Chicago and bought all 16 remaining pairs! Hooray reselling!

Are you serious?! I was gonna go grab a pair this week.

Just got my pairs from NTSF. They look and feel great. Definitely going to be a great summer shoe. I always wear 12's 12.5's if I can find them but11.5 work in these.

Well just grabbed a sz 15, but might be searching for a sz 14 since they run big. Just glad they made them up to my size.
KVN

Got my pair last Friday at NT Seattle, they had 2 pairs left a 13 and a 9.5. Got me the 9.5, one of the guys said they were going to re stock this week

I normally wear a 10.5-11 and found a 10 and an 11. I was hoping for a 10.5 Which would you suggest since I have heard they run a half size different but Iam scared about both
grin.gif

smh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was about to hitdowntown this weekend with a friend's discount to pick these up.[/color]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Ya, I went down there yesterday to get mine and was told this

footlockers, footactions, finishlines will NOT be getting these, not in theory, because they are an indie account only, and footlockers, footactions andfinishlines fall into the category of urban not indie.

Anyone know if these come in a 12.5??

My size is 12.5 but I usually settle for 13s since 12.5s are hard to come by. I have one pair of size 12 (New Balance 574) but I have to wear them prettyloose. I feel like I won't be able to wear a 13 since everyone is saying these run big but I'm still afraid 12 will be too small.

Also if someone could point me in the direction of a 12.5 for a decent price that'd be great. I checked eBay but they only have 12 and 13s and the lowestprice is $50 above retail.

you probably won't find a 12.5....mostly likely it'll go 12 13 14...but they DO run big so get a 12

Originally Posted by AirJordan23shoes

are all niketowns going to get the structures at some point??
yes i would suggest to call now because several NT's already got there shippments and hypebeast/resellers have been buying out therestock...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom