New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

I'm gonna say this...those structures are MUCH too necessary. They're looking more sick with each pic that I see.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by vamo

airstrucuj1.jpg

04/2008 Air Structure Triax '91 (limited release)
318088-161 White/Sunburst-Black-Vivid Blue
$105.00
orksci.jpg

Let me guess....this is an ultra-limited UNITED STATES release right? It's gotta be, judging from the cheesy whatever-that-is pattern and the over-abundance of "hypebeast blue".

I am more surprised the MSRP isn't $5-10 higher, being "limited" and all.

Vivid Blue looks to be the hypebeast color this year.

If someone can get me a size 10, I'll trade them some game worn and dual auto'd white/black bibby xv's for these (unreleased color). I NEED these.

(black toe ones)

Just got back from Vancouver B.C. One pair & i'm straight. This ain't the type of shoe to go overboard with.

So has anyone's stores here in the states started getting them yet? They should be showing up in stores soon I would imagine...

I've been told some places in Socal got them (blends sd, etc)
And Norcal will get them soon.
But when I called a few places, they gave me a release date of april?
sick.gif

Guys these are going to make their way to stores for sure by february 11th we are getting the bulk of our 107 pairs around the6th with many coming in around the 28th, so these are coming and unless your local spots have really lazy bosses these should be taking as long as another 2months to come in... again no mall based retailers only one that has a shot and probably online only is finishline.com but do not count on it. the CabDv Store( http://CabDv.blogspot.com) has already received the first 11 pairs to stores in the country.
thanks,
-DV

Glad you're still giving updates and info LilAIPHI.
Remember to hit me up.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

haven't posted on here in a minute...figured i'd drop a little info.

black toes & euros have hit nyc kiddies...a little spot on rivington. grabbed my 12 & 13
pimp.gif

good luck everyone.

Life of a had black toes size 10 smallest 105 and blue toes size 11 smallest 160.

Please when other nyc stores or any store that ships have them pm me I'm lookin for a 9

Originally Posted by VintageSole412

Life of a had black toes size 10 smallest 105 and blue toes size 11 smallest 160.

Please when other nyc stores or any store that ships have them pm me I'm lookin for a 9

i hope you didnt mean each shoe for 160
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom