New Air Jordan PE Limited To 1,000 Pairs Coming

JB loves watching the rat race people go through to get limited stuff. As if they haven't been established for 20+ years. I refuse to believe its strictly for buzz.

Originally Posted by dharv

For some strange reason I have a gut feeling Jordan Brand doesn't care if kids get injured or killed over his kicks. Why don't they just do an online release like the Eminem II's or Laser IV's? This eliminates these stores that play favoritism keeping pairs to themselves and all that. It also keeps these re-sellers looking for jobs. I guess it's all a part of a plan tho

Real talk.

Looks like another XIII.

well regardless of what it is its going to be just as crazy as the xiii's and the general public more than likely will not have a shot. not to say i am not interested to see what it is or that i will not try to get them like i did with the ray allens but if i dont i can live without them cuz i sure as hell didnt get the ray's lol

Dont fall for this impishness.... the Marketing Division at Nike/Brand Jordan are the master manipulators of so many of you....

I dont hate re-sellers either, you can't really hate on another man's hustle. That would be like workin for McDonald's and beatin up "rival fast food crews" when you see them doin a lot walk or catch them in their uniform in public, its just not right....

I agree its not very fun to KNOW you dont have a chance to buy somethin you WANT 2 WEAR due to someone beating you to the punch for SOMETHING TO SELL.... but it comes down to who wants it more, and for what purposes????

For some strange reason I have a gut feeling Jordan Brand doesn't care if kids get injured or killed over his kicks. Why don't they just do an online release like the Eminem II's or Laser IV's? This eliminates these stores that play favoritism keeping pairs to themselves and all that. It also keeps these re-sellers looking for jobs. I guess it's all a part of a plan tho
kids get trampled, that gets on the news.  The news headline "Kid gets trampled over a pair of Air Jordans"  Good publicity or bad publicity is still publicity.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Ray Allen PE XI's in pics below.I think it will either be these XI's or more of the same XIII's that just released

nba-feet-ray-allen-air-jordan-xi-white-gold-green-pe-02.jpg

tumblr_lj5ki0pQIB1qfaiwyo1_500.jpg

Now if it's those ... I'll glad throw on my Hype Beast snap back.

Originally Posted by 2FACE

The outline looks like the 13's people...

The outline is actually a generic outline that Nike/JB uses for everything.
eek.gif
@ at the idea that they'll drop those xii's. Being that the xii's and v's are my 1.a. and 1.b., if those drop and I'm not able to cop, I will gladly drop resell prices on those.

You DO realize a lot of that also took place in the early 90's? 
Also, JB doesn't care about resellers...the average consumer does. They're tryin to get paid. That's it. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

If it's those 11's he wore with the green sole, you guys can have them. Those things are so hideous
sick.gif

This !!
 Those things were disgusting to me; wouldnt cop if they were released to the public
eyes.gif

for the people saying its an away ray allen 13's.... thats the altitudes lmao black green has always been the altitudes

Originally Posted by Cool BLew

Jordan 9 Lebron pe?

Being that those are practically impossible for JB to release (Lebron wouldn't co-sign it) and counterkicks stated it's a JB athlete.....we could only dream

lebron-aj-ix-3.jpg

these are gonna be sick haha. if JB surprises us with the ray allen XI PE its over lol its gonna be like a million deep at every HOH haha

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

dharv wrote:

You DO realize a lot of that also took place in the early 90's? 
Also, JB doesn't care about resellers...the average consumer does. They're tryin to get paid. That's it. 

No disrespect, but violence over shoes has been a problem since the early days of sneaker culture and is still a serious problem today. Extra measures definitely need to be taken at RDs to keep people safe imo.

[h1]12 robbed, 3 stabbed, 2 dead over $200 Nike Foamposite Release

tired.gif
   [/h1]

Back
Top Bottom