*****NEW 50...GANGSTAS DELIGHT snippet*****He's baaaaack

passback

Banned

Rumored to be on the new G Unit mixtape...

Im guessin Banks and Yayo's verses are before 50's cause it sounds like 50's verse comes at the end of the track

song sucks..more music for tbone to play in his car at loud volumes with his windows up...

questions - what ever happened top that one dude that would ride 50 (ferrari f50?)?

how does the song suck??

That beat and that hook are MEAN

go bump your daddy drizzy and stay outta this gangsta rap thread

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PAsSback

how does the song suck??

50 is gangsta rap?
roll.gif
roll.gif
you must be 10.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

how does the song suck??

50 is gangsta rap?
roll.gif
roll.gif
you must be 10.
yes..............he is
indifferent.gif

he had felony charges before 20 , gun charges crack charges got shot up took one to the jaw and his first single was about how he'd rob everyone in theindustry

whats the content of power of a dollar or 50 is the future?????????????????

oh rick fraud is gangsta?
ice-t...........the cop on law and order

please elaborate

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

how does the song suck??

50 is gangsta rap?
roll.gif
roll.gif
you must be 10.
yes..............he is
indifferent.gif

he had felony charges before 20 , gun charges crack charges got shot up took one to the jaw and his first single was about how he'd rob everyone in the industry

please elaborate

co-sign

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

how does the song suck??

50 is gangsta rap?
roll.gif
roll.gif
you must be 10.
yes..............he is
indifferent.gif

he had felony charges before 20 , gun charges crack charges got shot up took one to the jaw and his first single was about how he'd rob everyone in the industry

please elaborate

QFT

50 might be "gangsta" to kids in the burbs but nobody in any real hood is bumpin his music. Also I don't care if he got shot 9 times,

This is a true fact /Since when has it become cool to get shot and not shoot back

And wasn't 50 an informant for the FBI? Didn't he snitch on Supreme and Murder Inc?
See me, couple hood %%+@$* behind stars /I heard you put a couple good %%+@$* bars, (Preme!)

Yup, real "gangsta" to me..
eyes.gif

50 might be "gangsta" to kids in the burbs but nobody in any real hood is bumpin his music. Also I don't care if he got shot 9 times,

This is a true fact /Since when has it become cool to get shot and not shoot back

And wasn't 50 an informant for the FBI? Didn't he snitch on Supreme and Murder Inc?
See me, couple hood %%+@$* behind stars /I heard you put a couple good %%+@$* bars, (Preme!)

Yup, real "gangsta" to me..
eyes.gif

thats funny because Preme actually asked 50 to testify on his behalf during the trial. I dunno about you but i wouldnt want a snitch testifying for me. Maybeim dumb though.
http://www.rapsearch.com/news/artic...-z--gotti-bros-to-testify-at-his-murder-trial

Sounded decent to me. 50 slowly building himself back up, but it still feels like he's lacking something. Hopefully BISD really comes through and isn'tjust too little too late

song sucks..more music for tbone to play in his car at loud volumes with his windows up...

questions - what ever happened top that one dude that would ride 50 (ferrari f50?)?
You're a clown

1st of all, I listen to all my music with the window down, no matter what it is..... I put Carrie Underwood & Taylor Swift on full blast
2nd of all, I listen to country about 95-99% of the time.... so likelihood of me playing this song is slim & none.... however if it happens to be rap, itwould be 50

indifferent.gif

Tell me..... what do real hood %@+++! bump?
nerd.gif

50 was a true goon from what I know of dude......

how does the song suck??
It doesn't if your a STAN...like you.

laugh.gif
at you tryna run with that lil ploy 50 is tryna kick. Everybody else is "emo" and he is gangsta rap right? *#%+ outta here.

i think it's funny that dudes are always claiming "50's back"
when curtis dropped..."50's Back!!"
when Bodysnatchers dropped ..."50's Back!"
Rick Ross beef...."50 gonna end his career!.....cuz old 50 is back!" (Ross is eatin' right now)
now this....
an artist shouldn't have to "come back" ..unless they have been on a musical hiatus.

50 is always gonna be lame
unless you are into that "i don't know if I wanna go to the candy shop or kill 'em dead on this album" vibe.

i respect dude's grind to a certain extent...but he is the epitome of an artist that has had ZERO growth since his debut.

by the way...the song sounds weak.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i think it's funny that dudes are always claiming "50's back"
when curtis dropped..."50's Back!!"
when Bodysnatchers dropped ..."50's Back!"
Rick Ross beef...."50 gonna end his career!.....cuz old 50 is back!" (Ross is eatin' right now)
now this....
an artist shouldn't have to "come back" ..unless they have been on a musical hiatus.

50 is always gonna be lame
unless you are into that "i don't know if I wanna go to the candy shop or kill 'em dead on this album" vibe.

i respect dude's grind to a certain extent...but he is the epitome of an artist that has had ZERO growth since his debut.

by the way...the song sounds weak.

QFT.

Back
Top Bottom