New 49ers Stadium Construction - Season Tickets Sold Out 100% - Update PG 07/01 Pg. 13 - Levis Stadi

I was going to put that picture up yesterday... I feel like the red is too dark but maybe that's just the way the picture came out for whatever reason...

Didn't know there was a thread about this stadium. The company I work for did the engineering (MEP) for Levi's. Bitter sweet for me as a native San Franciscan.

Think I'm gonna go to the grand opening when the Seattle Sounders play the Earthquakes in March. Love shiny new stadiums just wish my team had one. 
frown.gif

I guess I need to see the finished product. So far it just looks meh to me. The rendering wiht the huge pics of players past/present looks dope though.

Damm that **** looks dope as hell :pimp: :pimp:

I appreciate the pics NT23

Anyone know if they started building the fanwalk yet?

Think I'm gonna go to the grand opening when the Seattle Sounders play the Earthquakes in March. Love shiny new stadiums just wish my team had one. :frown:

Aren't the Earthquakes getting their own stadium?

Or are they just going to be playing at Levi's temporarily?

Damm that **** looks dope as hell :pimp: :pimp:

I appreciate the pics NT23

Anyone know if they started building the fanwalk yet?

No problem bro, and I don't think they've started on the fanwalk.

Think I'm gonna go to the grand opening when the Seattle Sounders play the Earthquakes in March. Love shiny new stadiums just wish my team had one. :frown:

Aren't the Earthquakes getting their own stadium?

Or are they just going to be playing at Levi's temporarily?

They're just playing one game at Levis which will be the first event held at the stadium, and yes they are currently building the Earthquakes stadium.

Not the most entertaining video, but first ever collapsible goal posts in Levi's Stadium.

Last edited:
Every time I drive on 680 I always take a quick glance. It looks amazing :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom