never thought id say this but damn I GOT, GOT

damn after years and years working with NT and "the other site" i finally got played, dude from "the other site" mikeyrockz245 scammed me. sent my atmos am1s plus cash for his infrared vi's... dude never sent the kicks nor reply to any of mymessages, even messaged dude on myspace... no reply, what could and should i do ?

all i got his name and addy
Kyle Subida

found his myspace to
http://profile.myspace.co...ile&friendID=4746143

NT DETECTIVES ???
ohwell.gif

Bad day to ask for help with Yuku acting up like never before. But I'm sure some people can do something. This is NT after all.

damn his gf is ugly

i see his license plate, go report a hit n run or drunk driving to the cops where he lives.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

damn his gf is ugly

i see his license plate, go report a hit n run or drunk driving to the cops where he lives.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get someone to put some cocaine in his trunk some how, call the police and let em know it's there. and then put a tag on the bag saying 'sincerely(your iss screen name)'

on a side note is "the other site" up still? i aint been on it in a minute i thought it got deleted or some %@%?
someone PM the info

PM Face, he will get it straight, lol. Naw man it sucks I know but call him out if he is a regular and watch him tremble.

eight2one wrote:
you gotta take an L sometimes.

Nah, not with some of NT Detectives...If they get to work and he does a little networking with the some people that live close to the guy that scammed him hecan have everything back in no time at all.

But it still baffles me, how ppl send stuff 1st without any confirmation at all,
smh.gif

the dude is a 5'6" pacific islander. go beat him up
laugh.gif

on a serious note, how long has it been? if its really been that long then just keep messaging him and stay persistent. im sure theres a few NT detectives thatcould find him for you too.

edit* i noticed he wears my size too.... so............................................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

damn his gf is ugly

eek.gif
That would actually work!!! If set up right!?

Back
Top Bottom