Nets vs Clippers

This was sad, miserable, pathetic, and embarrassing...Nets need to get yelled at bad right now...And the Clippers shouldn't be so happy with this victory,they should be ashamed themselves. awful display of basketball...

Originally Posted by petozham

Nets need to get yelled at bad right now.

Yelled at by who? Frank? What grown man can take this guy seriously?
grin.gif

If you see a guy struggling like Antoine Wright, TAKE HIM OUT !
Not playing Sean Williams is another great move. Letting Chris Kaman dominate Jason Collins, who is supposed to be in there for defense. WTF?

Not just vince for the stinker he put out there tonight but the whole team deserved to be booed off the court by the few hundred that were left.

This team is trying to hard to make baskets. they play well inside, then they decide to shoot jumpers. 6% for an NBA team in a quarter (the last few bucketsdon't count they were at one point in that quarter shooting that %) is like a high school team being held to 20 points in a game.

Please get us a sixth man Rod. Someone who can shoot the ball. This team saw that they were getting beat with 5:00 minutes left and two days off after thegame. They figured they could talk it out and come ready to play friday versus cleveland. They were done in the middle of that quarter. You could even tellwith Kidd that he wasn't going to go hard at about the 3:00 minute mark.

Josh Boone busted his butt and so did Allen tonight and it is a shame that the two of them played with more heart throughout the game then the rest of the"team". Lawrence should really consider pulling a Jeff Van Gundy and saying that he was just tired and needs a break so he will step down from beinghead coach. This man will not be fired because the players not shooting well isn't his offense.

This team can be good but we need to realize that they can't be a consistant jump shooting team. go inside, consistantly run, defend the long ball.

This team is going to be the death of me this year.

Wince looks so lifeless. I was watching the pregame where he said about the home losing streak "it gets better when it gets better". What theeff????? The best part is after the 60 million dollar extension he is less valuable as a trade commodity. Nobody is going to pay that for a disinterestedformer superstar.
I will route for them until they move to Brooklyn. Then I hope them & the Knicks have a 'who can suck the most' showdown.

Back
Top Bottom