Nets vs Clippers

This has to change for the better at some point. Still don't know if that ticket offer that I posted yesterday is still good but since no one really caredyesterday when I posted it I guess it really doesn't matter. Clippers will be tough even without elton brand and ET comes back to the swamp.

hopefully NJ can get a win tonight....though there needs to be a coaching change before the All Star break.....at least make Lawrence Frank an assistant orsomething....

This is the worst time of year for me, these are my two absolute favorite teams in the L facing off...

I hate the fact that I have a presentation tonight and was invited to go sit like six rows from the court from friends of mine. They called me in the middle ofmy second to last class.

I'll get to hear at least the third quarter and watch the forth when I get home from class. By then nets should of come back from about 15 or 20 down.

You Big Dummy with the link?
nerd.gif

hahaha im only watching this game because i read the sports section today on the LA times and it was talking about Lawler and Smith being funny..

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

hahaha im only watching this game because i read the sports section today on the LA times and it was talking about Lawler and Smith being funny..

They are. Smith was ripping Carter earlier. lol.

the clippers commentators need to get slapped.

just a thought. both team sucking in the 4th, but the nets suck a whole lot more. the way the nets are playing, the clippers should be up double digits.

I've never seen the Nets play so bad in my life...And wth Clippers still can't put it away....Watching this game is just painful...

Dang, you know its a bad game when DAN DICKAU is taking most of the shots in the 4th quarter.

Bad Basketball game right now but the Nets are a mess right now. Vince being booed, RJ dribbling into clippers.

It is nice to see the zombie regain some of his form as a basketball player for the clippers.

kaman showing why he should be an all-star this year
pimp.gif

i would say good game but it wasnt. It was a terrible game for both teams
laugh.gif
but a win is a win is a win

Back
Top Bottom