Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Devin
eek.gif

The guard play terrible. 17 steals by the Warriors. Most it probably in that second quarter

Nets will be playing their home games it looks like for the next two season at the prudential center in Newark

The deal that is proposed is that the Nets and Devils will spilt revenue 50/50 while also charging a $1 for each ticket as a "fan tax" to make upsome differences in the deal for both teams ticket sales.

The Nets also are required to spend money not only on personal for their team but on marketing and management as well.

Great move.

Brooklyn will be 2012- 2013 at this rate even if the project is finished, if started, in 2011-2012 season

PACERS tonight.

No Granger.

No Dooling or Battie

And the twill saga continues. Someone has to sit down with this kid and get him to straighten up or he will be out of this league quick.

He can't shoot at all and turns the ball over alot. here is the beat report from practice.

Friday, December 11, 2009
Scratch Keyon; Ignore Terrence
Here we go again.

There's already one scratch for tonight's very winnable game against the Danny Granger-less Indiana Pacers. No Keyon Dooling because of sore hipflexors.

There may be more. We don't know at this point. At shootaround this morning, Kiki Vandeweghe said Bobby Simmons should be back, but intimated others maynot play. He probably was talking about Dooling and also mentioned Tony Battie.

"We got a couple of guys," Vandeweghe said. "Tony Battie was banged up last game and a couple of other guys are sore coming back or playing moreminutes."

That sounds like Dooling, who had off-season hip surgery and has played just four games since returning. We'll find out more pregame.

Vandeweghe was asked whether some of his guys sore enough to keep them out:

"I'm not sure," he said. "I don't count on anything until game time now."

Here's a little exchange between a reporter and rookie Terrence Williams, who has been surly and not easy to deal with this season. Williams was asked ifhe spoke to Vandeweghe about not playing the prior two games:

"Let me ask you a question," Williams said. "What do you guys get out of asking me these questions? You guys get a better story? You guys feelbetter about yourselves asking me these?"

Reporter: Would you rather we don't talk to you?
"Yeah," Williams said. "Ask the coach, man."

When we did, he said Terrence is fine.

We say it's not a good way for a rookie to act.

Rafer Alston spoke about what he said after the Nets lost to the Warriors the other night that caused a mini-stir and blindsided Dooling when he was askedabout it on WFAN yesterday. (Before they took the court at the morning shoot, Dooling went over and talked to Alston, presumably about what each of them said).

Alston said he wasn't ripping his team. He was just telling the truth, and it is true. When teams make runs, the Nets put the heads down and don'talways respond from them.

"I'm never going to speak anything other than the truth," Alston said.

"I'm sure you guys see it," he added. "I'm pretty sure you see it so it's evident.

A little later, Alston said, "I don't think I've ever ripped a teammate. Maybe once. Maybe in Toronto."

Posted by Al Iannazzone on 12/11 at 12:11 PM

Go Nets!

Twill has so much talent...sad to see that this could possibly ruin his career if he doesnt get his mind straight.

I still have faith in TWill. Early in the year, new to the league, he's struggling so far. I think it's to early to give up on him.
His play has been bad as of late, but his overall skill is very versatile... That's a very good skill to have. I say give him time, let him grow, let himlearn. Have the vets stay with him & teach him.

If this keeps up all year & into next, then we should start talking about moving him & all that. A couple months into the season, Im not going to losefaith yet.

If it doesn't work out, I say we no longer draft anyone with the last name Williams.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good run so far this quater for us. Hope Harris' injury isn't serious.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I still have faith in TWill. Early in the year, new to the league, he's struggling so far. I think it's to early to give up on him.
His play has been bad as of late, but his overall skill is very versatile... That's a very good skill to have. I say give him time, let him grow, let him learn. Have the vets stay with him & teach him.

If this keeps up all year & into next, then we should start talking about moving him & all that. A couple months into the season, Im not going to lose faith yet.

If it doesn't work out, I say we no longer draft anyone with the last name Williams.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good run so far this quater for us. Hope Harris' injury isn't serious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
low blow man.
harris got injured again?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I agree that the Nets can't just give up on T-Will just yet.

Was just saying that he better get his *%%$ together.

Another loss. Oh well.

Spoiler [+]
xgf62q.jpg

Lopez is being consistent at least

dude better be a reserve for the all-star team

bad loss again.

TWill is going to get a break from the media the next few days... Devin made some comments in the postgame that will get the media going.

He just mentioned how the team has a lack of direction & how they are divided.

It'll probably be made into a bigger deal because he said it, but take it for what it's worth.

I somewhat agree with Devin and Rafer. The team doesn't seem to get up for anything. After a good, tough shot or and 1 call they sit and stare. I whatRafer and Keyon are doing as far as providing some enthusiasm and encouragement during these tough times. Hopefully, in due time, it'll rub off on theyounger players.

Devin should be encouraging and more of a leader since no one in the starting 5 is doing it.

TWill is too early to call. But somedays he can't the water if fell off a boat. And that's what this teams needs an outside shooter. Without ithe's just another player. The Nets already have players inconsistent jumpshots.

No CDR.
Dec 13 Douglas-Roberts has a sprained left knee and will not play Sunday against the Hawks, the Newark Star-Ledger reports.
Recommendation: We don't know exactly when Douglas-Roberts suffered the injury, but it may have been during Friday's game. He was set to undergo an MRI on Sunday, and we'll let you know as soon as we hear anything about the results.

Just got back from Albany picking up my girl's mom

Looking good early vs the hawks

Eddie Najera Sighting.

Eddie needs to do something about that hair.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

CLee with the hot hand right now...

Competing against a good Hawks team, Im liking it so far.

Back
Top Bottom