Netflix's Last Chance U (Season 3 Out Now)

I still think they should've stayed in Indy and filmed the new coach. They actually did well if I'm not mistaken. But this looks good, sucks it will only be one season there tho.

As much as I like Basketball, I'm not that interested in juco bball. Seems like there are better juco prospects in football imo. I will still watch tho >D

How many current players in the NBA played JUCO? My guess would be 5 or fewer.

Current (As of October 7, 2020)
Mychal Mulder - Golden State Warriors - Vincennes (IN)
Alize Johnson - Indiana Pacers - Frank Phillips (TX)
James Ennis - Memphis Grizzlies - Oxnard College | Ventura College
Jae Crowder - Miami Heat - Howard (TX)
Jimmy Butler - Miami HeatTyler (TX)
Gary Payton II - Milwaukee Bucks - Salt Lake CC
Josh Gray - New Orleans Pelicans - Odessa JC (TX)
Kenrich Williams - New Orleans Pelicans - New Mexico JC
Kadeem Allen - New York Knicks - Hutchinson CC (KS)
DaQuan Jeffries - Sacramento Kings - Western Texas College
Richaun Holmes - Sacramento Kings - Moraine Valley CC (IL)
Chris Boucher - Toronto Raptors - Northwest (ID), New Mexico JC

First 10 min in. Those opening calls were bad but dude took himself out of the game. Not just subbed out, he checked out all together :smh:

I was skeptical of Bball of instead of football, but I'm liking this season so far (only on ep.2)

Im on EP 8 right now. The build up of them being too 3 team and needing to get over the hump has all tge makings of an early L or season getting ended abruptly because of Corona

Starting EP8 Highler in the bathroom puking. I said either he nervous af bout taking an L or he has covid but doesnt know it (this is around Feb/March 2020 so it was just starting to take its toll on America)

Is anyone watching this except for me? I really like this season so far. I'm about two episodes in. Coach Mosley really seems to care about these players in a way that some other football coaches (particularly coach Stevens and Coach Brown) didn't.

That boy Joe needs to see a therapist, not smoke weed all day. Unfortunately people choose to self-medicate as opposed to getting real mental health assistance (and seeing a decent therapist ain't cheap)

SOlid show so far.

I am on Episode 3.

I was skeptical of Bball of instead of football, but I'm liking this season so far (only on ep.2)

What was there to be skeptical about? :lol:

Were a good number of players D1 bouncebacks? Interesting personalities? What makes it solid so far?

Were a good number of players D1 bouncebacks? Interesting personalities? What makes it solid so far?

As usual, the production values are great. The coach is interesting and genuinely cares about these players. Yeah, he gets angry and screams like any coach but he wants these kids to succeed and goes out of his way to help them.

The players have some interesting (and tragic) backstories. If you like the prior seasons of the show you'll like this as well. Plus basketball is a more intimate sport in that they don't wear helmets and they can get in each other's faces. You can see their emotions on the floor.

I finished it two days ago. Great season, nice to see another coach that actually cares about his team. That boy joe the goods but just a nut man smh.

Finished it last night and it was better than I expected. Didn’t see why they kept having Joe come off the bench if he was better than Malik, at least switch it up half way through the season.

Mosley reminds me of Wack 100 with the way he talks. :lol:

Current (As of October 7, 2020)
Mychal Mulder - Golden State Warriors - Vincennes (IN)
Alize Johnson - Indiana Pacers - Frank Phillips (TX)
James Ennis - Memphis Grizzlies - Oxnard College | Ventura College
Jae Crowder - Miami Heat - Howard (TX)
Jimmy Butler - Miami HeatTyler (TX)
Gary Payton II - Milwaukee Bucks - Salt Lake CC
Josh Gray - New Orleans Pelicans - Odessa JC (TX)
Kenrich Williams - New Orleans Pelicans - New Mexico JC
Kadeem Allen - New York Knicks - Hutchinson CC (KS)
DaQuan Jeffries - Sacramento Kings - Western Texas College
Richaun Holmes - Sacramento Kings - Moraine Valley CC (IL)
Chris Boucher - Toronto Raptors - Northwest (ID), New Mexico JC

Delon Wright played at CCSF which is a pretty big powerhouse here in CA. Would say more but don’t want to ruin anything about the season lol. I already finished all 8 episodes and I have to say, this might be just as good, if not better than the football episodes as far as a story. I’m also biased because I’m a 🏀 guy.

Didn’t see why they kept having Joe come off the bench if he was better than Malik, at least switch it up half way through the season.

Joe is definitely better but from the little bit of footage theyd show from games and the way the game announcer sounded, Joe was that spark for them off the bench.

Also, he did it to himself. The coaches said quite a few times that he should be starting but he would do something and mess it up.

I was saying no way a d1 coach going to tolerate Joe if he act like he did at elac but dude starts and gets big minutes at Long Beach state. Happy for Deshaun

They got me hooked on another season already smh. Just some commentary beyond sports, this country is jacked. So many obstacles to get just get a decent education. It’s truly a have and have nots country. **** shouldn’t be like this man.

Back
Top Bottom