NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Man, I've been a fan of Diego Luna & Mike Pena but these guys have been a revelation in S4 of this show...

Mike's been doing some big projects but it's cool seeing Luna get more pub... Hope they both blow up more.

FDC19C53-7B23-48B2-8961-0F046846DED6.jpeg

Chapo already want that smoke with the Felix bros

Man, I've been a fan of Diego Luna & Mike Pena but these guys have been a revelation in S4 of this show...

Mike's been doing some big projects but it's cool seeing Luna get more pub... Hope they both blow up more.
I think the acting in this series has been great through all seasons, but the acting Mexico was fuggin fantastic. Everyone brought their A game.

Agree, I'm loving this season 4 so far. I was also pleasantly surprised to see Pablo, Poison, Blacky and the Cali Cartel make some appearances.

This season was incredible. I don’t know about you guys, but as soon as I heard the name Kiki; I had a flashback from season 1 when his fate was revealed. The El Chapo season, whenever they decide to do it is going to be good.

This season was incredible. I don’t know about you guys, but as soon as I heard the name Kiki; I had a flashback from season 1 when his fate was revealed. The El Chapo season, whenever they decide to do it is going to be good.
Don’t remember that one. What ep from season 1? Drop a link if you can.

Finished up the season. That Felix cat was too greedy. Dude had a great thing going with the weed but wanted more by dealing with coke. Even started treating his day ones like flunkies for the Columbians.
Sad to see KiKi go out like that. I felt like he was too obsessed with Felix and trying to make a name for himself.

Steezy just mad the Mexican narcos better than his Colombian narcos. Simple lol

Reason he’s defending it

Crazy to see how all these drug lords started from the bottom and knew each other like that. They would become legends and part of history

An orgy indeed

Steezy just mad the Mexican narcos better than his Colombian narcos. Simple lol

Reason he’s defending it

Not true, but Colombians drew the blueprints for this game and no one has matched Pablo’s influence and power, THATS A FACT.

Not true, but Colombians drew the blueprints for this game and no one has matched Pablo’s influence and power, THATS A FACT.

Yeah he might have done that,But all these other guys turned this game into the monster it is now and those are facts.

Yeah he might have done that,But all these other guys turned this game into the monster it is now and those are facts.

Mexican cartel is know for being bloodthirst...that’s about it and is not one single man, handling governments and keeping the US in check for years....Pablo did that...you delusional to think that Mexican Cartels >>>>>> Pablo and the Colombian Cartels

Mexican cartel is know for being bloodthirst...that’s about it and is not one single man, handling governments and keeping the US in check for years....Pablo did that...you delusional to think that Mexican Cartels >>>>>> Pablo and the Colombian Cartels

Sounds like you're proud Escobar turned Colombia into a war zone and poisoned their own people. Wasn't that one of the reasons your family fled the country?

The biggest WOW moments was when they introduced Chapo and when they filmed the scenes with the Ochoa brothers and Pablo.

Mans Felix went from pretty much a nobody at the kings table where he was getting laughed at, to The Godfather of the Mexican drugtrade in a span of 3 episodes...that’s not good pacing or character development, also Politicians knew best to **** with Pablo, my dude Felix up until the last episode was pretty much their lapdog, dude settled for whatever terms were given to him and never set his own demands...mans was soft AF in comparison to the Colombian kingpins.

Lol please, Pablo went from smuggling cigarettes and TVs to drug lord in the first episode of the series.

Dudes seriously in here debating which narco terrorist did it bigger and better. :smh: :lol:

Steezy's defenses of Pablo are especially weird, because it sounds like it comes from a sense of national pride.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're proud Escobar turned Colombia into a war zone and poisoned their own people. Wasn't that one of the reasons your family fled the country?

Im not proud and no we didn’t flee, we grew up poor so Pablo actually helped those around me more than the government themselves, up until Pablo lost his mind trying to get into politics, he was very loved, dude put a lot of money back into the communities, unfortunately he was a double edge sword and that brought a lot of bloodshed, so nah I’m not proud but I recognized what this dude that literally came from NOTHING all on his own, had the US government shook....Im sorry but very few cats historically can say that....still he was blood thirst and highly emotional which was his downfall....having been around 8 years old during the Pablo era and living in Medellin, is hard to explain my mixed feelings towards him bro...not really expecting anyone to understand this either.

Dudes seriously in here debating which narco terrorist did it bigger and better. :smh: :lol:

Steezy's defenses of Pablo are especially weird, because it sounds like it comes from a sense of national pride.

Name me a country that doesn’t have blood in its hands historically, I’m a proud Colombian, not directly proud of our violent past at all, I don’t think most Colombians would be, but indirectly if you are a proud Colombian you guys will all assume is because of it, since that’s pretty much what Colombia is most famous for....and as I said, I grew up poor, my family directly benefited positively from things Pablo did in his time alive, however that came at a price as well, hence the mixed emotions towards him.

Back
Top Bottom