netflix....c'mon son!!!

a lot of people bash on netflix for not having a wider/better selection on instant streaming
i dont understand, is not like they could make everything instant streaming
if they do whats gonna happen to blu rays,dvds and cable?
i think they offer what they can which isnt really that bad
there lots of good movies/shows/docs, you just have to search

a lot of people bash on netflix for not having a wider/better selection on instant streaming
i dont understand, is not like they could make everything instant streaming
if they do whats gonna happen to blu rays,dvds and cable?
i think they offer what they can which isnt really that bad
there lots of good movies/shows/docs, you just have to search

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

I actually enjoy the movies they have instantly streamed. Like some have mentioned, it's the movie studios/producers that don't want them available for stream, so netflix has many B grade movies. Still, they offer more than enough movies to keep me entertained, and I find myself broadening my genres more now.

IMO, Netflix is definitely worth it just for the online streaming itself. $10/month for unlimited streaming and one physical DVD out at a time is not bad. If you have a 360 or PS3, it's like you have your own movie theater at home. Invite a girl over and let her choose a movie. Dim the lights and you are gooooood. Used it so many times to get cozy with a lady haha.
185155e33725ff3e0dab5c6ba8b7094ddbba4eb_r.gif
This man knows what hes talking about
pimp.gif
If you bring a chick over and you aint rockin with that netflix on the PS3 you losin. Netflix is actually dope, sure they have alot of trash movies but theres alot of Gold as well. I been watching parks and rec alot recently.

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

I actually enjoy the movies they have instantly streamed. Like some have mentioned, it's the movie studios/producers that don't want them available for stream, so netflix has many B grade movies. Still, they offer more than enough movies to keep me entertained, and I find myself broadening my genres more now.

IMO, Netflix is definitely worth it just for the online streaming itself. $10/month for unlimited streaming and one physical DVD out at a time is not bad. If you have a 360 or PS3, it's like you have your own movie theater at home. Invite a girl over and let her choose a movie. Dim the lights and you are gooooood. Used it so many times to get cozy with a lady haha.
185155e33725ff3e0dab5c6ba8b7094ddbba4eb_r.gif
This man knows what hes talking about
pimp.gif
If you bring a chick over and you aint rockin with that netflix on the PS3 you losin. Netflix is actually dope, sure they have alot of trash movies but theres alot of Gold as well. I been watching parks and rec alot recently.

Netflix gets the job done for me. I really don't have time to watch a crapload of movies/shows. They really do need to stream Californication past the first season though.

Netflix gets the job done for me. I really don't have time to watch a crapload of movies/shows. They really do need to stream Californication past the first season though.

idk man there is some good stuff on there. lot of cool docs. national geographic docs.

I recommend watching "the wild and wonderful whites" if you want to watch something outrageous and funny. Blood into wine is another good one.

idk man there is some good stuff on there. lot of cool docs. national geographic docs.

I recommend watching "the wild and wonderful whites" if you want to watch something outrageous and funny. Blood into wine is another good one.

number of titles in my instant queue: 176

like a couple others in this thread, if not for sports, netflix would be all i needed.

number of titles in my instant queue: 176

like a couple others in this thread, if not for sports, netflix would be all i needed.

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Check out Breaking Bad, nt put me on, great show
Highly recommended! Started watching season one a couple of a months ago. Just got done withe the current season.

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Check out Breaking Bad, nt put me on, great show
Highly recommended! Started watching season one a couple of a months ago. Just got done withe the current season.

Since its winter and cold. All I do is watch movies with the GF. I pay $25 bucks at BlockBuster to be able to rent 2 movies whenever the hell I want.

Back
Top Bottom