NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Finally got mine
20171013_152846.jpg

the gba version of contra 3 has exclusive levels

levels that'll have you throwing the gameboy thru the window

My target says limited stock and i been called them like 10 times. *******s wont pick up the damn phone. Ima pull up.

Edit-- Employee at target told me they're holding all units for Sunday. I'll be there early for sure this time.

Last edited:
Just went to a Target showing limited stock. Was told that they haven't had any since release day(Tribeca).

Was driving by a Gamestop in the morning and saw two ladies standing outside the store before they opened. Asked them what they were lining up for and ending up getting one, rushed to another location and got another for my gf.

Guys, enough. It's not legal: https://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#download_rom

Anyone who insists on discussing how to modify their device to facilitate software piracy will be permanently removed from the thread.

It should be easy to understand why we don't want our forums used to promote or facilitate criminal activities.
I tried to notify them about this and it’s sad to see it goes unheard. :smh:

PSA, after seeing many posts deleted due to “hack talk” and thoroughly reading on this topic, it is viewed and considered illegal and posting any illegal info on how to hack is not allowed.

Going forward, anyone who is caught posting such info including “how to” videos, step-by-step instructions, lists of sites who hack for a set price, advertising for a small fee to do for fellow members, screen shots, “pm me” and/or hinting posts, embedded twitter, IG, FB, etc., posts with hacking content, and such will lead to warnings, thread removals, temporary discouragements, and possible permanent bans for repeated offenses.

Back
Top Bottom