NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I'll believe it when I see it

*checks if everyone on here will stay online until midnight Pacific Time* LOL

My entire fam just happened to be over celebrating my father in law's birthday. Got the email from Walmart and immediately told everyone to jump on their phones and order one for me -- not taking any chances on missing out this time

Welp I logged on at the wrong time, are these still available? so only walmart and amazon dropped them today? PRE ORDER right?

Really don't get why Nintendo can't make these accessible. Bums me out, this is my favorite console but I have to jump through hoops to get it, it seems like.

i cant check my order status on walmart..no cancellation email tho

nvm

Last edited:
Damn I too ordered last night, got a confirmation email and got a cancel email this morning

No cancel for me and charged my card and can check status on Walmart account.. I picked instore pick up says not going to be ready till oct 4th for pickup for my 2 was 173.

No cancels for me yet........thank god

No cancel for me and charged my card and can check status on Walmart account.. I picked instore pick up says not going to be ready till oct 4th for pickup for my 2 was 173.

I did the same, but I think that Oct. 4th pickup date is just a "placeholder date."

I think once it gets closer to the release date and Walmart gets their stock in, they will probably adjust the in-store pickup date to either being the day of the release (Sept. 29th) or the evening before the release if possible (Sept. 28th at night).

image.png
I didn't get a cancellation email but a lil worried

Back
Top Bottom