NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I doubt dude you talked to knows how many they're getting at this point already

He Had no reason to lie but just sharing info. Nintendo did say they are releasing way more than NES.

He was the manager so I'll take his word for it, doesn't mean every store but this is a high traffic GameStop

He Had no reason to lie but just sharing info. Nintendo did say they are releasing way more than NES.

He was the manager so I'll take his word for it, doesn't mean every store but this is a high traffic GameStop

Then that makes sense then, it would mean that Gamestop got the highest number of "allocated" in-store preorders from 2 weeks ago.......AND they would have the highest number of in-store FCFS SNES Classic stock to go along with it.

In comparison to other Gamestops in your area, then yeah......it'll be a lot.

But it also means there'll be a **** ton of people camping out of that Gamestop the night before, so good luck.

Not camping anyways since I got 3 locked up just trying give people some faith, as I mentioned before I think come release day people will eat. Yea people will camp but I think it will be enough to where some will be able to walk in and grab one unless they're letting people grab as many as they want

Not camping anyways since I got 3 locked up just trying give people some faith, as I mentioned before I think come release day people will eat. Yea people will camp but I think it will be enough to where some will be able to walk in and grab one unless they're letting people grab as many as they want

TBH, I think I will see more strict handling of opening day campouts for this SNES Classic release than you did the NES Classic release.

At the NES Classic opening day release, you had cats walking out with 3-4 consoles at a time like a reseller backdooring Jordans on a Saturday.

At least at the Targets, Best Buys, Walmarts, and Toys R Us stores you will see nationwide "1 stock limit per credit card/person" type proceedings for the release day purchases themselves.

Gamestop will be a 50/50 depending on the manager of the particular store, even though Gamestop will do a "1 stock limit per credit card/person" policy as well (some Gamestop store managers can be just as shady as some shady store managers from a local Foot Locker, Foot Action, Champs, and/or Finish Line).

So optimism wise says you're correct, Bert. Bert.

When I went to pre-order my system the manager told me I could lock up every single one they had outside of his if I wanted to :lol:

TBH, I think I will see more strict handling of opening day campouts for this SNES Classic release than you did the NES Classic release.

At the NES Classic opening day release, you had cats walking out with 3-4 consoles at a time like a reseller backdooring Jordans on a Saturday.

At least at the Targets, Best Buys, Walmarts, and Toys R Us stores you will see nationwide "1 stock limit per credit card/person" type proceedings for the release day purchases themselves.

Gamestop will be a 50/50 depending on the manager of the particular store, even though Gamestop will do a "1 stock limit per credit card/person" policy as well (some Gamestop store managers can be just as shady as some shady store managers from a local Foot Locker, Foot Action, Champs, and/or Finish Line).

So optimism wise says you're correct, Bert. Bert.

This right here. I know a dude that I went to high school with and hes a manager at a gamestop and has been for like 9 years. Just talked to him last week and he told me that they got numbers in and that about 20% of the stock they got coming in was for the preorders they took. He said the stock was way more than the NES but there is more hype. The rest was for FCFS but 90% of the FCFS stock is going out the backdoor. He locked me down 2 so what do I care

We gotta have faith that we're all going to get one. Keep your heads up. May everyone flourish on the 29th. :pimp:

Even if that ends up not being the case. :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

This right here. I know a dude that I went to high school with and hes a manager at a gamestop and has been for like 9 years. Just talked to him last week and he told me that they got numbers in and that about 20% of the stock they got coming in was for the preorders they took. He said the stock was way more than the NES but there is more hype. The rest was for FCFS but 90% of the FCFS stock is going out the backdoor. He locked me down 2 so what do I care

Backdoor? :smh:

Glad to know mines legit

image.png
I wouldn't sell it to him either

Last edited:
switch is easily available now but I doubt these will ever be easy to get even way after RD

Even that was limited during it's run and still floats around 200-250. Was thinking of copping one for cheap for botw and mario kart 8 but no dice, may as well just get the switch.

if u get Wii u order from Nintendo store refurbished or Nintendos eBay acct..heard they are basically brand new..I may cop a switch the next time I take a long flight..maybe next summer

Back
Top Bottom