NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Preorders did, I have one from Walmart but don't even know if it got cancelled or not. I'll find out soon enough

yeah that was like august.. I'm talking about right now, I am not understanding why this didn't launch on all sites at 12 am.. if nintendo makes me leave my house I'm gonna be tight.

I hope folks choose to go to the other target and not the one by my parents house lol

Thinkgeek won't have a bundled system hope the site doesn't melt.
D7FF4392-25CD-4A9C-805A-AD7A4425C06E.jpeg

What I also read somewhere but then I saw this :nerd:

FC4ACADF-108F-4ACB-9583-F0A900A50419.jpeg

Nvm

is every toysrus getting this thing? i wanna go to the one not too far by my house but that joint in the hood and I feel like they don't get anything...

Bro.. who remember when you had to take the ticket to the counter at Toys R us.. for nostalgia sake they should just open the doors and let everyone run to get a ticket then pay then pick it up at the stock counter... would be goat levels.. half the kids there wouldn't know what the hell is happening.

Bro.. who remember when you had to take the ticket to the counter at Toys R us.. for nostalgia sake they should just open the doors and let everyone run to get a ticket then pay then pick it up at the stock counter... would be goat levels.. half the kids there wouldn't know what the hell is happening.

Remember when the video game consoles and games had bigger display cases in the stores......then you'd ask the store employee for that particular console/game AND they'd either give you a purchase ticket or pull the actual item from the back and you walked all the way to the register with that "glorious" box in your hands?

Ah.........I remember being a Toys R Us Kid to this day

Walmart I went to allowed two per person. Brickseek showed 30. Manager said they only had 29, they sold out two people ahead of me. If it’s was one per person I would have been able to get one.

Remember when the video game consoles and games had bigger display cases in the stores......then you'd ask the store employee for that particular console/game AND they'd either give you a purchase ticket or pull the actual item from the back and you walked all the way to the register with that "glorious" box in your hands?

Ah.........I remember being a Toys R Us Kid to this day

I remember I just moved into my neighborhood and they opened one down the block... literally down the block from my house.. goat levels... I use to go every afternoon when dreamcast came out and just played Sonic.. they let you play the entire game.. man.. joint closed down..

Wonder what that one Amazon preorder will play out to when they went live that one night I hesitated...

Amazon CS was saying it was for the units but site said “digital download.”

Back
Top Bottom