NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Preordered on the OG Fnac drop but got cancelled supposedly for being in the US. Didn't even bother trying during their subsequent drops :smh:.

Getting older, i'm getting less and less interested in modding things.

While I do agree with you, an exception has to be made with NES systems. It's a must to have every great game that exist for each console, especially since these devices are HDMI and portable.

got shipping info for OG Fnac drop. :nthat:

1. Fnac Shipped
2. Best Buy (#1) Shipped
3. Best Buy (#2) Shipped
4. Walmart Pending

Last edited:

1. Fnac Shipped
2. Best Buy (#1) Shipped
3. Best Buy (#2) Pending
4. Walmart Pending
Did the Best Buy one just shipped today? My Target one says it should arrived on the 28th but it's still in the Preparing to Ship stage. I don't think I'll get it on the 28th if they ship today since it's 3-5 days shipping.

I had modded my nes classic , it’s cool but every 30 games you have to make a new “page” so I decided add 30 snes games, deleted some of nes games added some to fill 30. Then I added some 64games but they didn’t seem to work well on the latest hackshi...might break it out now

Doh, accidentally ordered Best Buy's replacement program, you think I can cancel that without them cancelling the preorder for snes?

Doh, accidentally ordered Best Buy's replacement program, you think I can cancel that without them cancelling the preorder for snes?

Keep your order...cancel it later via chat

No reason In having them if they are going to stop producing them after a certain amount of time...plus if they are hard to come by ur sol

Did the Best Buy one just shipped today? My Target one says it should arrived on the 28th but it's still in the Preparing to Ship stage. I don't think I'll get it on the 28th if they ship today since it's 3-5 days shipping.

Yeah, just got emails for both (fnac / bestbuy) this morning .

1. Fnac Shipped
2. Best Buy (#1) Shipped
3. Best Buy (#2) Pending
4. Walmart Pending

My preorders

Bestbuy - L
Target - L
Walmart - L
Gamestop -L

I think one of the 4 will eventually ship :lol:

Hopefully I can finally land one, or a couple so I can have one and send a few to the nephews for Christmas

nah keep it until the order ships then call or chat with them to cancel the replacement program...

my BB order just shipped ... need wally world to get in tune shortly so im all set

Yup need my personal from ww to ship

I have to get another for a gift, but i'll have to put in work for that one lol

it will all be worth it tho

Keep your order...cancel it later via chat

No reason In having them if they are going to stop producing them after a certain amount of time...plus if they are hard to come by ur sol

nah keep it until the order ships then call or chat with them to cancel the replacement program...

my BB order just shipped ... need wally world to get in tune shortly so im all set

Will do just that, obviously they won't be able to replace if there's an issue.
Looks like bb is "preparing".

3/4 shipped. walmart should ship a little later since the eta date was 10/8(?)

Im just gonna wait until the hack is fool proof and comes with all the games ie requires no effort from me

If they made an N64 mini that would be cool because I never owned 64..I downloaded Mario 64 on Wii but never really played it

You can cancel it now I did it to my order about 3 hours later got a shipping email ,did the same with my girls order canceled the protection then she got a shipping email,they just send you an update email and you can still see the snes in process not canceled

Back
Top Bottom