Neek is doin it big

^
Yeah, seriously.  He looks like a little caveman with his long hair and beard and looks like he smokes cigarettes all day.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I hate Scions with a passion. Hate them. Look like a moving tissue box.
they look better than the nissan cube tho
QFT. Cubes are
sick.gif
. I dont really like any of those types of cars either

it's a scion tho...but he's made his look really nice. not going to clown the dude. but all this, "damn he made it" talk is hilarious

see, the car look fine to me...despite the hate it got for 2+ years....if only Cam nelson would give an update about that damn saturn!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I hate Scions with a passion. Hate them. Look like a moving tissue box.

Scions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other car in their class overall.

What class are they in?

If it's cars like the Nissan Cube, Juke, Kia Soul, then yeah, those cars are foul. I hate these funky cars which try to be cool but are so ugly.

But if it's cars like the Sentra, Mazda3, Civic, then I'm not so sure, those cars are actually very good.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Funny, the same ones that were clowning him a few years back for wearing skinny jeans are now in them.

Neek is good peoples, funny on Twitter.
laugh.gif

hate people like this. wish someone would take time to find the folks that flipped flopped due to something becoming popular.
i think skinny jeans is +uncool+ but still.

Good to see Neek getting some recognition. 

He's been working on that whip for a minute. 

laugh.gif
 @ the dildo lookin clutch, I can't believe dude kept that in his whip. 

I've seen that car, numerous times during the transformation in front of Stussy LV. Very nice whip, looked better purple though. At least I think it was purple...

All the og NTers still remember when he has his checkered hood and chrome rims...it has def come along way...and went the right direction. The car evolved like neek did.

That's the best that car has ever looked through it's whole transformation.

I'm not surprised dude is getting attention though. Kid's got mad drive and heart if anything. He does what he want's.

I would have been more surprised if you said he didnt make it somewhere.

Props.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Good to see Neek getting some recognition. 

He's been working on that whip for a minute. 

laugh.gif
 @ the dildo lookin clutch, I can't believe dude kept that in his whip. 

seen a vid of this chick riding a shift stick... maybe it's there for a reason
nerd.gif

Doin' it big is kinda a stretch just by getting into a car mag. xB looks sick though. I can understand the work and money spent into the ride as I have done myself.

Back
Top Bottom