Need to leave my house...... advice

So I need to bounce out of my house asap. Moms hates me and she be gettin mad for no reason. Im scared she might catch a reaction from me so I got to jet fromthis place

Im in school, but if I need to cop my own place I would need to drop out of college for a while to get everything straight. I feel my life is crumbling andneed to bounce out of here.

Anyone on here ever just ounce out their house and got a job and lived by themselves? I got 2 jobs which could provide enough income to live off of.... but Idon't know how school will land in all this, unless I take online classes or something

I duno man but the fact that you're asking an online community for help is a slightly bad sign..... be strong on your own two---it's your life so onlyyou know what's right for you. If you can't clear the air with your mom and you have to drop out of school for a bit for now, so be it. You could alsoconsider working and going to school at the same time (be hard work but not impossible and if it gets to be too much, make a change.).

My only useful advice is look for a sublet not your own apartment..as in, a room for rent. It will be cheaper.

Good luck.

I left after HS and went to UofM. Came home for the summers but it didn't work out. I was grown and used to living by my own rules.

If you drop out of college though it will be hard to go back..... trust me. Once the bills start accumulating, you have to work. Not really gonna have time forschool part time, let along full time.

Talk to your moms fam.

Join the military .. problem solve!

Rent a room - 75-125 week or so and leave off lean cuisine and tv dinners so that school and part time jobs are duable ...

Life sometime is hard my dude but dont let it get you down!

Back
Top Bottom