Need some info NT

I live in the NW (Washington). Been here for about 16 years of my life (im 21) and Im ready for a change. I have a son here and he's the only reason im still here. Im looking to move away from this bs state beginning 2013, but i want to start planning my relocation now. I have no idea where to move (I have a few places in mind) but I wanted to see if NT can give me a heads up on what is good about the city they are live in so I can get some ideas going. Thanks alot NT, your always helpful. 

So what about your son? Him and BM coming with?

No disrespect man, but I'm not helping you run away from your responsibility as a parent.

You got a son so that's a major factor. You gotta pick an area with a decent schooling system if you want your son to get some type of good education or atleast a school system with some resources.

Major metro areas like nyc, la, sf, bo and the such are too congested and with the amount of people in each place you have to fight for job opportunities some times. You should look into areas that are on the come-up...NC, TX, VT, DC...

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

So what about your son? Him and BM coming with?

No disrespect man, but I'm not helping you run away from your responsibility as a parent.

haha naw nothing like that. Me and the BM are split but im gonna be able to take him during the school year when he does start which isnt till like 2015. Till then he would probably be coming to stay with me for the summer, so i can have more time to get on my feet. I aint no deadbeat G
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Those pics of Alaska look cool doe

It's actually a pretty dope place, so much to do. I miss it like crazy, almost two years since I've been in Alaska.

Alaska actually does look legit ... Im not looking to move I'm still in school, but out west looks so amazing

I wouldn't recommend my city, so i would listen to the guy who said North Carolina or Texas

You should be more specific.

Do you have a degree or a skill? In what field? What do you look for in a city, weather, diversity, low cost of living, nightlife, what? How much money do you have saved up for this move?

Anyways, I'd recommend Dallas, Oklahoma City, Atlanta, or N.C

Back
Top Bottom