Need info on waves...Plz help

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Is it possible to get waves if u have straight hair?

If your white or Asian with str8 hair you cant do it, give up
laugh.gif

How bout Mexican? lol

hmm,
What kind of Mexican?
When u grow your hair out does it curl up or does it spike straight?
You can always use a Kit..but thats cheating and is looked down upon by us spinners

i know a brazillian dude light as day with deep waves. but they got black in they genes, so thats diff. ive seen some spanish cats with waves, but like str8up mexican? never. maybe some other type of spanish decent but just pure blooded im from mexico mexican nah

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

i know a brazillian dude light as day with deep waves. but they got black in they genes, so thats diff. ive seen some spanish cats with waves, but like str8 up mexican? never. maybe some other type of spanish decent but just pure blooded im from mexico mexican nah

Was it wrong that as soon as i seen "Brazillian" in that post i immediatly pictured Andressa Soares?

But yea, Brazilians and PuertoRicans along with Dominicans can get waves because they all have Black in them whether they like it or not..I dont know aboutMexicans, because Mexicans have white, and Native American in them, very few have African genes

How bout Mexican? lol

hmm,
What kind of Mexican?
You can always use a Kit..but thats cheating and is looked down upon by us spinners

It curls when i let it grow out...

How bout Mexican? lol

hmm,
What kind of Mexican?
alright so you may have a slight chance
This is what you wanna do 1st
Grow your hair out to that point where it gets curly..Then buy a brush (Dianne or Annie FTW)
Your hair isnt thick like ours so youll need a softy or a Medium brush
Buy some Carrot Creme or Lusters Pink Oil lotion..put some in your hair and Brush..Brush.Brush mad long.
Put a wet Durag on and let it rest overnight
Wake up in the morning..More carrot creme or Pink lotion..Brush Brush Brush..and If your going out, you can put some Pomade(i prefer Nu Nile or SportinWaves-Black can for you) or Gel(Lets Jam or Ice Gel) in..1 serving of Pomade is enough for the week..1 serving of Gel is enough for 2 days
After you put in the Pomade/Gel brush some more and put on the durag for about 15 min.
Take it off and do w/e you doin for the day
Repeat process
You can put in the pink lotion/carrot creme 2 x a day (1 in morning 1 at night)

It takes hard work and dedication though,...you wont see results in a week or 2..itll take a good 2 -5 months to be spinnin 360

Get a haircut every now and then..do not get below a 2 because in your case, your hair is straight and waves wont show if you go too low..So i suggest youleave it at a 2 or higher
I can get anywhere from a 1.5-2 because my hair is Naturally curly/wavy..Ive been rocking Braids until Last January, decided to cut em off and try somethingnew

How bout Mexican? lol

hmm,
What kind of Mexican?
alright so you may have a slight chance
This is what you wanna do 1st
Grow your hair out to that point where it gets curly..Then buy a brush (Dianne or Annie FTW)
Your hair isnt thick like ours so youll need a softy or a Medium brush
Buy some Carrot Creme or Lusters Pink Oil lotion..put some in your hair and Brush..Brush.Brush mad long.
Put a wet Durag on and let it rest overnight
Wake up in the morning..More carrot creme or Pink lotion..Brush Brush Brush..and If your going out, you can put some Pomade(i prefer Nu Nile or Sportin Waves-Black can for you) or Gel(Lets Jam or Ice Gel) in..1 serving of Pomade is enough for the week..1 serving of Gel is enough for 2 days
After you put in the Pomade/Gel brush some more and put on the durag for about 15 min.
Take it off and do w/e you doin for the day
Repeat process
You can put in the pink lotion/carrot creme 2 x a day (1 in morning 1 at night)

It takes hard work and dedication though,...you wont see results in a week or 2..itll take a good 2 -5 months to be spinnin 360

Get a haircut every now and then..do not get below a 2 because in your case, your hair is straight and waves wont show if you go too low..So i suggest you leave it at a 2 or higher
I can get anywhere from a 1.5-2 because my hair is Naturally curly/wavy..Ive been rocking Braids until Last January, decided to cut em off and try something new
Thanx for the help man i really appreciate it.

Who are you trying to impress?
No one man I just really like that look

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

$20 bucks says hes going to FAIL..............miserably
laugh.gif
give the dude a chance.
all you gotta do is put some carrot creme in and brush. doo-rag it out at night or when around the house, and rock the waves when you're out.
waves are simple. you brush, brush, brush. thats all there is to it... you can buy all the pomade and grease/gels/oils in the world, but if you dont brush likea mad man, you wont get 360's

Back
Top Bottom