Need help with photo evidence - did Jordan ever wear Black/Red XII's with the Red uni?

an808caucASIAN wrote:
Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by dtb00201
That's a dope picture...more evidence that Michael and Scottie ran the team..

Jordan and Longley in Bred XII's and Steve Kerr in Bred XI's....Scottie in Pippen 1's along with Kukoc.
pimp.gif
Actually, Steve Kerr had these on...........................
532.jpg

actually... kerr isn't wearing jumpman pro's in that pic. i don't recall the name of the sneaker, but i remember it has the same colorblocking, but it was more of a 90 dollar nike shoe. i can't seem to find more info on them after a very quick search. anybody wanna drop some knowledge? the shoe's more along the lines of an uptempo, no vis air tho...

You were on the right track, Steve is wearing the Air Rise Uptempo's.

he wore them in the playoffs...throughout the season jordan would wear white based sneakers when on the road and a black/red based when at home....when in theplayoffs he wore black/red based every game

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

he wore them in the playoffs...throughout the season jordan would wear white based sneakers when on the road and a black/red based when at home....when in the playoffs he wore black/red based every game
false.

regular season = white shoes.
playoffs = black shoes.

^^^definitely true, remembered waiting for them to come out during the playoffs... it was just before the penny Foams came out or was it after?? cant remembercorrectly...

Back
Top Bottom