Need help with photo evidence - did Jordan ever wear Black/Red XII's with the Red uni?

I know some of you heads can answer this in no time - but I need a pic to confirm that Jordan has worn the Black/Red 12's, and specifically in the RedBulls uni.

These guys:
jordan_xii_black-red.jpg

Only pics I've found were like these, wearing the White/Red 12's...

1996_1997_rasheed_wallace.jpg

Thanks!

damn, I guess you haven't watch "the flu game". you must be really young...

and I hate it that name for the black and red 12s

He only wore the black/red XII's with the red uniforms.

In the 97 Playoffs, he wore the black/red XII's with their away jerseys and the black/white XII's at home...MJ's Bulls never wore their blackalternates in the playoffs.

^^^^ To true i hate when young lings call themselves a sneaker head and know nutting about the heritage of the Jordan SHOE its a shame
smh.gif

edit.

don't advertise in your post....use your signature.

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

^^^^ To true i hate when young lings call themselves a sneaker head and know nutting about the heritage of the Jordan SHOE its a shame
smh.gif

LOOKING TO BUY JORDAN CONCORD SIX RINGS OR 11S SZ 9 OR 9.5 PM PLEASE NEED THEM ASAP
That's why people come to this forum.

To ask for help and info, that's what this place is for right?

I must be blind but he never called himself a sneakerhead in his original post or that he's a "young ling"

Btw, put "LOOKING TO BUY JORDAN CONCORDSIX RINGS OR 11S SZ 9 OR 9.5 PM PLEASE NEED THEM ASAP," in your sig, not every time you make acomment....

Nvm.

Originally Posted by ijapino

In the 97 Playoffs, he wore the black/red XII's with their away jerseys and the black/white XII's at home...MJ's Bulls never wore their black alternates in the playoffs.

100% Fact.

Lol, I guess you haven't heard why they are releasing the "flu game" XII's..... And then put 2 and 2 together.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

nike-air-pippen-retro-8.jpg

That's a dope picture...more evidence that Michael and Scottie ran the team..

Jordan and Longley in Bred XII's and Steve Kerr in Bred XI's....Scottie in Pippen 1's along with Kukoc.
pimp.gif

In the 97 Playoffs, he wore the black/red XII's with their away jerseys and the black/white XII's at home...MJ's Bulls never wore their black alternates in the playoffs.
QFT, As soon as I read the title I thought that the red uni was the only one he ever wore with those.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Jordan and Longley in Bred XII's and Steve Kerr in Bred XI's....Scottie in Pippen 1's along with Kukoc.
pimp.gif
Actually, Steve Kerr had these on...........................
532.jpg

Yeah, the Bred XII's were the playoff Jordan for away. He wore the Black/White XII's at home. Damn that was a great finals. I keep thinking about theshot over Byron Russell in game one. If we only knew it was a preview of what was to come for MJ's last shot.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

100% Fact.

Yup, you had to not be watching to not know this.

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

pimp.gif
Actually, Steve Kerr had these on...........................
532.jpg

actually... kerr isn't wearing jumpman pro's in that pic. i don't recall the name of the sneaker, but i remember it has the same colorblocking, butit was more of a 90 dollar nike shoe. i can't seem to find more info on them after a very quick search. anybody wanna drop some knowledge? the shoe'smore along the lines of an uptempo, no vis air tho...

here are better views of Kerr's kicks. anyone have more info?

I see Converse Rodman's... Malone in ____ (I can't remember the name. apex?)... and Stockton in some Agassi's. Good Stuff. good thread, btw. ithink there ought to be a "can you name all the sneakers?" thread for people to drop some knowledge like in here...

Mann..back in 97 I was 13 and was just getting into bball. You guys got some good memory to remember stats and info like that. I barely remember mj play. WouldI be considered a noob if I went and watched some video of him even tho I was around watching back then? Lol.

Originally Posted by Daver

Mann..back in 97 I was 13 and was just getting into bball. You guys got some good memory to remember stats and info like that. I barely remember mj play. Would I be considered a noob if I went and watched some video of him even tho I was around watching back then? Lol.

lol me too.... i was 13 that year, but i had been to like 3 bulls games... jordan never signed autographs... i was heated... watched him in the breds.. butdecided to get the white/red joints

Back
Top Bottom