NEED HELP FAST: Getting at girls in the study room/lounge

it's 4:10 AM...me and this cute girl are the last ones in this large study room...how can I go about this?
don't know her name or anything about her, or what she's studying.  and she's sitting at a table about 20 feet from me.

you let her study?....haha
Do it when she is about to leave...ask what she is studying for and go from there...geeze

but i have zero game in a non-social setting, when nobody is actively trying to find a potential hookup .
...just hard to go from "what are you studying" to "can i get yo numbah....can i get it" in a short conversation.

Go up and playfully say "hey I know you wanna help me study". That'll break the ice. If she wants to talk she will smile and continue the convo. If she looks at you crazy, say "I just wanted to help you out, I'm not in school anyway". Swag.

Do this and tell me what happens.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

but i have zero game in a non-social setting, when nobody is actively trying to find a potential hookup .
...just hard to go from "what are you studying" to "can i get yo numbah....can i get it" in a short conversation.

Just have a conversation man. Dont put any pressure on yourself. Just talk to her casually and when you think the time is right, ask for her number. If you get denied, you get denied. Dont be afraid of rejection

Find out what she's studying....either help her out or say that you yourself need assistance...pretend like you're tired and ask for her number to carry on with the lesson plan at a better time

just talk to her, the worst thing that she can say is no

it's better than getting no answer and thinking about "what if" scenarios. be a man, OP!

Yawwwwwn loudly like a bastard, get up, and stretch, make a display of it.
If she looks at you, wink and declare how ya'll are a bunch of nerds.
Ask if she wants coffee.
If she shows any disgust or outright rejects you, flip the table over and bark at that broad.
Profit.

" man insomnia and studying really blow!.......... do you?! *then wink* she will say, "excuse me!" Then you laughingly reply, " I just wanted to make sure you were still awake and sharp". I'm _ what's your name? If you were a G, whichobviously you aren't because frankly if I were in college alone with a girl in the library ay 4 in the morning I would be hitting that by 6. O.P. I'm sitting here in my bed ALONE at 3 in the morning after working all day and men like you remind my women complain about men being @#*!@@%.

wheres the pics???

Least OP is keeping it 100 wit us by telling us he has NO game. But yea we know that if you really made a post about this and shes right there next to you, SMH #COMEONSON

LOL wow

I can't believe I'm reading this.

A simple "hi, what's your name?" would be enough.

O.P., it's not like you're some ugly Quasimodo looking dude.. (are you? Lol) don't be so scared.

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

Walk up to her and say, "Do you know why I'm about to get laid?", "Because I'm stronger than you".

ZtXmm.gif

but seriously OP, just yawn out loud so she turns to you and pretend like you're tired than announce that you're gonna go get some coffee and ask if she wants some

make sure you don't take no as an answer, bring her back her coffee, sit down with her, and talk.

Do what the last guy who made this thread did.
Say you're going to the bathroom and ask her to watch your stuff, when you get back say thanks and start a convo

need help fast 
laugh.gif

theres no magical trick we can tell you man.  talk to her.  not with FB chat or skype, but you know maybe real conversation?!?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Yawwwwwn loudly like a bastard, get up, and stretch, make a display of it.
If she looks at you, wink and declare how ya'll are a bunch of nerds.
Ask if she wants coffee.
If she shows any disgust or outright rejects you, flip the table over and bark at that broad.
Profit.

o noooooo........ i pictured this in my head right after i ready it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom