Need advice

So almost a year ago I bought this desk from target. throughout time the paint/paper material starts to come off. I can't really explain it but it looks cheap. I was taking off a sticker on something I bought today and put the sticker on theetable, as I took the sticker off...it took part of the tables color with it..so now I can see under the material that covers the wood. Is there a way to fix it or just take the L?

So almost a year ago I bought this desk from target. throughout time the paint/paper material starts to come off. I can't really explain it but it looks cheap. I was taking off a sticker on something I bought today and put the sticker on theetable, as I took the sticker off...it took part of the tables color with it..so now I can see under the material that covers the wood. Is there a way to fix it or just take the L?

, it's a cheapy corkboard faux-wood.

I have a 5 year old desk from Ikea, same deal.

Get what you pay for.

, it's a cheapy corkboard faux-wood.

I have a 5 year old desk from Ikea, same deal.

Get what you pay for.

the laminate wood has peeled off.
there's ways to fix it, but it's quite involved and involves, wood glue, sanding, staining etc. not worth it.

the laminate wood has peeled off.
there's ways to fix it, but it's quite involved and involves, wood glue, sanding, staining etc. not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom