Need a Snack: Taco Bell or Whataburger?

Never even heard of whataburger...but considering that that picture is the closest thing you'll ever get to a perfect nacho bell grande...I'll go with the burger place...

Yo is whataburger really that good? Not trying to start a war here but I'm an In-N-Out/west coast guy. anyone try both and decided?

Yo is whataburger really that good? Not trying to start a war here but I'm an In-N-Out/west coast guy. anyone try both and decided?

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I've been to whataburger in Texas and In-N-Out in LA and I have to give it to whataburger  
pimp.gif
 but In-N-Out's fries are too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I've been to whataburger in Texas and In-N-Out in LA and I have to give it to whataburger  
pimp.gif
 but In-N-Out's fries are too 
pimp.gif

that honey bbq chicken strip sandwiche is one of my favorite meals ever from a fast food place.. had one today...

and I'll never eat at Taco Bell ever again...

that honey bbq chicken strip sandwiche is one of my favorite meals ever from a fast food place.. had one today...

and I'll never eat at Taco Bell ever again...

Back
Top Bottom