Need a shirt to match the Skate or Die Kicks

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yo, just cop the shirt I posted. It's your best option unless you were born in the '90s or something.

the prob is only 50 were made.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

unless you were born in the '90s or something.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

Originally Posted by ago225

If i was a hypebeast what you gonna do about it. nothing, so i rest my case.

oooo u guys gonna let him talk to you like that ?

im not trying to have shots fired here but its the truth though. it shouldnt matter if im a hypebeast or not. Some of you NTers just came in here to typesomething sloppy, trying to be funny. EDIT: You're not really even contributing to the thread, you just came in here to instigate...

might as well go with the black tee. Whats a real good brand for a black tee. something that feels good not that dollar store quality tee.

might as well go with the black tee. Whats a real good brand for a black tee. something that feels good not that dollar store quality tee.
Pro Club or Kirkland Tees
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going to check these out. good looking out fam.
EDIT: just googled kirkland tees and u get sites that say hypebeast in bold and comments about how they shrink badly...

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

underarmour.jpg

It'll fit tighter than your pants hypebeast.
laugh.gif
...But I'd just wear a black tee..don't want to be so flashy.
Ironic don't you think? Black tee not be too flashy, but yet the shoes are? *scratches head* Like I said before, a white would look betterimo.

why would u buy those hideous shoes? I think you were really looking for these

ClownPlasticBlueShoes.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going to check these out. good looking out fam.
EDIT: just googled kirkland tees and u get sites that say hypebeast in bold and comments about how they shrink badly...
lol seriously Kirkland tees are awesome.. fit
pimp.gif
and feel
pimp.gif
or just stick with the Pro Clubs... either way
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom