Need a LC on some concord 11's

Ye they are etched into the box so when u swipe your hand over it it makes a noise so it's not just like smooth on the box

Some are telling me real some fake haha! In torn here not going to lie. Everything else looks on point from the box all the way to parts of the shoe. Is the 23 the only problem with them?

Yeah I snapped them up. Didn't have time to do LC. I paid through paypal so if it goes wrong I'll get my money back. These were bought in the UK which is where I'm from

Been looking online and what not. Everything else seems ok even the little sparkles in the shoe trees. Just don't know about the shoes haha. I posted it up on some Facebook groups and they seem to think these are legit but I like to ask on here anyway

Think you might be good. 23s are bothering me but that's pretty much all I see now

So everything else is good except 23's. Like you said could it be JB quality at the time? Or is that really not a possibility.

as we all know Jordans arent 100% perfect
as a guy who bought a boat load of Concord 11s, i saw all kinds of 23s at the heels. some were slightly crooked and not perfect.

a slanted 23 does not mean not authentic

this pair here is 100% authentic. just imperfect. 2 3 at the heels couldve been better but these are legit

After seeing your new pix I'm also gonna say these are legit. The 23 is not a concern IMHO. As I've stated before it could be backwards and upside down AS LONG as it's the correct 23..You're good here.

I would say legit too.

Basically my only concern was the 23 but fake Concords can't fake the yellowing properly yet and here we've got a legit yellowing from aging so I'm sure those are legit.

Back
Top Bottom