NEED A HOOK-UP FOR CUSTOM NEW BALANCE'S TO AUT

I am after some custom New Balance 574's from their website but they only ship to the US and i'm in AUT. I need someone to help me out with buying and shipping them over here, i'll pay of course.

doesn't work,bcos the nb site recognizes i am not from us at checkout.that's why ordering from their site only works for us residents.sum1 from the us needs2do the whole ordering procedure.believe me.i tried everythin' before like fooling the site pretending i am from us.i can put items2the cart,but when logging into paypal for payin',i am busted,bcos the site recognizes my paypal acc is registered in kingdom aut,not us.so where's the true helping sneakerheads here?who are willing to do the triangle for me?get the items ordered and shipped to the us,then forwarded to me?i'm payin' ofc.shippin' 2 aut from us is $26.i am covering it fully!!2the us domestic is free by nb.where's the true sneakerheads out there helping here?it's a pitty that nb offers customized nb's to us only.

This is a common issue. None of the customisation sites (Nike id, YourReebok etc.) will ship outside the US. And many won't even let you pay and get them shipped to a US address, as they require a US-registered credit card or linked PayPal account. So since the billing address of my credit cards here in Australia doesn't match my friend in LA's address, I can't order Nike id (I did it while visiting him, used his card, and just gave him the cash - but not everyone can do this).

It's a frustration, but clearly shoe companies have no interest in what is probably a smaller market outside of the US.

first of all:totally true what u're saying.u seem2b the first person here showin' interest in this case and sharing xperience.thanks for that!but there is local sites at least for nikeID for customization like nike.AT for AUT in my case.(nike.DE for GER, nike.COM for US n' so on...).i had several customized ID's already.worked flawlessly like a charm.got it delivered from belgium,which is nike's headquarter for europe.but nb has nothing like that.it is us only.i wonder how restrictive they are nowadays not offering customization globally?they have that customization option in only one FL branch too,but again us only(NY).they could have offered it at least at some FL branch in europe instead of offering both online&instore customization us only.even though i really like nb and their stuff,especially the 574 for its idgaf silhoutte n' optic,this cudtomization option is a bad move from nb due to it's us only limitation.

Back
Top Bottom