Need a flyer to be made. Willing to pay.

My brother is Djing at a club, and this time around in order to save some money he asked his friend to design the flyer's. My brother was showing me whatthe guy made and they sucked. I know that NT has some great PSers so I thought I'd help my brother out and a fellow NTer out.

100156ecc22dc7ef459c21345cbee938bdba122.pjpg
fab3554bed1fca0e2104c417e59b335df805bc9.pjpg

As you can see the flyer is meant to be front and back, to divide the info and what not. The above is probably the best one the guy made, I'm not sure ifit's just me, but I though they sucked (including this one).

So I'm willing to pay $20 to whom ever makes the flyer that my brother picks. I'll paypal you the money, but if you can't do that I'll send itin the form of concealed cash.

Cliffnote:
-Make a flyer
-Have all the info (shown above)
-Front and Back
-Should be the same size as the one above
-The NTer that makes the one that is picked will receive $20

SneakerHeathen wrote:
Yeah those flyers are garbage bro...

That's what I said to my brother, I told him he can't be putting out flyer's like that out in the street. He usually hires someone, but he wastrying to save some money
eyes.gif

I'm going to bed, my brother will probably pick tomorrow (if there's any made) sometime around 3-5 p.m. whenever he gets out of work.

I think I got all the information on the front side down correct. Let me know whats up and I'll work on the backside.

530cwo.jpg

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

I think I got all the information on the front side down correct. Let me know whats up and I'll work on the backside.

530cwo.jpg

I hate you, got me laughing so hard my stomach hurts....
laugh.gif

I don't know whats worse, the pic it self or the fact that I put a voice to the fat dudes caption.
roll.gif

Intense Latin Sabado gordo night, yessir

but seriously, some people on here jump on someone offering $5 or even $1 paypal'd and this guy offers 20 with no takers.

Gotta be a graphic artist who can whip something up in a few minutes (on lunch break or something with free time) and get paid for it.

Whats the deadline for you to print them and get em out in the street OP?

530cwo.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

can't....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
breathe....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

530cwo.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

can't....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
breathe....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
where the hell are these dudes Mexican mardigras

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

530cwo.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
id rather have this flyer passed out to me than the trash posted by the OP
laugh.gif

I know some of you guys are going to joke around, i was looking forward to that part.

I don't know Spanish/Latin music, so I don't DJ at those places. My brother does, he usually hires someone to do them for $60, but he got lazy. I toldhim to not put that trash out so I'm trying to help him out.

It'd be great if someone who was willing to make some quick cash could whip up something better than this. If it's quality work a bit more can bepayed.

Originally Posted by AIR Zoom Bender

but seriously, some people on here jump on someone offering $5 or even $1 paypal'd and this guy offers 20 with no takers.

Gotta be a graphic artist who can whip something up in a few minutes (on lunch break or something with free time) and get paid for it.

I just saw the picture, took for ever to load on the school computer, I'm dying over here.

I need it done, hopefully before the day ends. I'll ask my brother, but I'm almost sure he needs them by today or tomorrow. I know there was recently asimiliar post where you guys helped out a fellow NTer, I'm willing to pay you guys, so I appreciate anyone who takes this seriously (and anyone who makesone that's funny) and makes one that is quality.

Originally Posted by AIR Zoom Bender

I dont have Photoshop that was done using tinypic's editing software. If I could get hooked up with photoshop Id hook the OP with a flyer.

Back
Top Bottom