Nearly IMPOSSIBLE for multiplayer parties to work in Black Ops...

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^YOU ARE A CLOWN, THERE ARE TWO HUGE THREADS ON THIS GAME. SHUT UP. okay?

You joined in 09, and your username looks like the serial number on my Xbox 360. Get outta here.

c9f267f11d333f83a3c011d19e9684c9b347e058_r.gif

f62261914a311fb0ac30d6d48debe8470d8294d2_r.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You joined in 09, and your username looks like the serial number on my Xbox 360. Get outta here.

<Get some new gifs. Those are type old.... Matter of fact, i dont see how you have 10,000+ plus posts while sitting in Drake's lap. [Cam] $!++# Disgusting [Cam]

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

<Get some new gifs. Those are type old.... Matter of fact, i dont see how you have 10,000+ plus posts while sitting in Drake's lap. [Cam] $!++# Disgusting [Cam]

Originally Posted by Ginzo

This guy probably doesn't even have a 360
laugh.gif
. The clown is just posting in here to talk %#@@.
laugh.gif
he acts like I spend all day on this website to notice exactly how many threads there are on this subject.

Honestly idc if there were 50 threads on how crappy the multiplayer is on this game, i'll make it 51 threads if I feel like it doggie.

You're not a frequent but you talk about new users ruining NT?
indifferent.gif

I like how you added that portion about spending all day on NT as if you use your time more wisely than me.
eyes.gif

Obviously with that mind set you'll be banned quickly.
happy.gif

Common sense is not so common to you mister.
Also there is a huge search bar for you to search things that other NTers may have discussed, such as the multiplayer parties in Black Ops.
Use the search function, it's your friend.
wink.gif

%@!% the search engine. I'll post what I want, when I want. Period.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he acts like I spend all day on this website to notice exactly how many threads there are on this subject.

Honestly idc if there were 50 threads on how crappy the multiplayer is on this game, i'll make it 51 threads if I feel like it doggie.

indifferent.gif

I like how you added that portion about spending all day on NT as if you use your time more wisely than me.
eyes.gif

happy.gif

Also there is a huge search bar for you to search things that other NTers may have discussed, such as the multiplayer parties in Black Ops.
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was funny! Really that was!!! OH SO FUNNY. AHHH. TOO FUNNY. AHH. STOP THE LAUGHTER, I CAN'T... AHHHH!!!!

My point exactly, these new dudes are OD corny.

Are there or are there not 2 long threads dedicated to this game? Also, have you or have not spent countless hours in the past week playing this game to try and get away from the mediocrity that is your existence? 
Chill.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was funny! Really that was!!! OH SO FUNNY. AHHH. TOO FUNNY. AHH. STOP THE LAUGHTER, I CAN'T... AHHHH!!!!

My point exactly, these new dudes are OD corny.

Are there or are there not 2 long threads dedicated to this game? Also, have you or have not spent countless hours in the past week playing this game to try and get away from the mediocrity that is your existence? 
Chill.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

happy.gif

wink.gif

Man you lost with that corny serial number XBox comment. Just take your L with a smile and keep it moving. I don't even know why you got so angry.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

happy.gif

wink.gif

Man you lost with that corny serial number XBox comment. Just take your L with a smile and keep it moving. I don't even know why you got so angry.

This guy doesn't care about how late you showed up to the NT party. Pharrell, this guy don't care.

This guy doesn't care about how late you showed up to the NT party. Pharrell, this guy don't care.

Originally Posted by cgutta

is there a thread where optimus posts that he doesn't get drake bashed
laugh.gif

Man...there isn't a thread where optimus DOESN'T post in at all without getting Drake bashed.

Originally Posted by cgutta

is there a thread where optimus posts that he doesn't get drake bashed
laugh.gif

Man...there isn't a thread where optimus DOESN'T post in at all without getting Drake bashed.

Back
Top Bottom