NDC's New Checkout Policy...Good or Bad? Whats Your Thoughts?

they cant produce more shoes....its the laws of supply and demand.....an oversaturated market decreases value

Ppl gonna have 5 pages up and get five pairs to a cart. Buying online for new releases is a fail anyway to me

Originally Posted by Tang

Like it..It's easier to get multiple pairs again also

you would think by now they would because thats even more $$$ for them with the way jordan consumers and the market is.

i guess they dont give a crap

Keep in mind that even if your order gets through it doesn't mean you get the shoes. Day after cancellations from Nike has been rampant.

I'm glad this is being implemented. I'm always able to get the shoes in the cart 
but that's usually where my checkout process ends so hopefully this helps.

Originally Posted by Tony906

they should have been done this

I agree. It shouldn't have been some big deal with them announcing this. This should've been business as usual for them since day one.

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

i really like this new method, it gives everyone an opportunity to get the shoes

No it doesn't. It's just like Eastbay. I might never get a pair of shoes again
30t6p3b.gif

it feels like the same damn thing you can even get to the CC page. Was at 8am for the retro 4 Mil no good had to got to NTNY to get my twitter pair risking the yeezy to pop up online

It's some bs

Another excuse to try and make people think they have corrected the problem

It was a problem today with shoes nobody wanted.

And dumb people keep thinking its gonna get better

Nike don't care

That's why they won't hire any of us to be police and actually stay on top of places releasing early n all that

It's a joke anymore

I feel like they put up100 pairs each size and say screw it. Haha

I mean after YEARS of crappy server issues and the same problems over and over and over

Don't u think they would wanna fix it?

And their "fixes" never work

Oh let's "delay" these releases since we have two pairs launching same day
Maybe that will help

WRONG idiots!

I can't even log into my account on NDC right now.  It just keeps giving me that spinning circle thing....this is lame.

I like it, I dont like the race being determined later down the stretch where it all depends on how lucky you are to be able to ping through their servers at checkout. I like them being able to hold items in cart and then lock it up so all the late server bs doesnt effect you and determines winners fast so your not up for hours clicking around a lag fest site at times when you just want to be to bed.

buying online is a fail to me anyway its almost impossible it seems like now but its cool going to to the store still serves me well for now

Back
Top Bottom