NCAA COACHING CAROUSEL update Bo Pelini New Nebraska coach

update Bo Pelini New Nebraska coach
8ea156e25b5a2c46b23c2b7052ef9e9c47e431b.pjpg

thank you. maybe we can now make a tackle. and hopefully we can get a recruit to follow him to Nebraska

The problem for Nebraska is that they already lost their best recruit, Blaine Gabbert who is going to be a monster with Gary Pinkel and that offense. They alsolost a decent RB in Jonas Gray. They did however get lucky and have Baker Steinkuhler coming in and he would never bail. That kid is an absolute beast.

Michigan interviewed English and DeBORED just to do look good.. There was never any serious interest in either. English is more than likely gone. He could endup being a good HC but his best attribute is recruiting. I think he may go to the NFL for a job somewhere because I don't see any ties for him to be a DCanywhere else in America. He just isn't there as a DC though. Needs some more help and I think being in the NFL, maybe being a DB coach, will help him outtremendously.

I have heard that Crowton may not come with Miles to Michigan and it looks like Miles might go with Scot Loeffler as the OC. He has been a fan favorite for thepast 3 seasons and is a good recruiter in the PA area. Lefty is only 32. I think this would be a very HIGH RISK/HIGH REWARD type hire. He has been said to havea great offensive mind but really hasn't proven himself. Maybe bring in someone more established for a few years and then give him the reigns. This guydoes have HC somewhere written all over him.

Jon Tenuta to michigan right?
smh.gif

Another great coach from Ohio
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
. That kinda has me
grin.gif
knowin 1st hand how good dude is.

Back
Top Bottom