NC NTERS CHECK IN

yes he did, and the move we made looks good to me.

Again getting rid of Chandler, and getting an experienced big man in Dampier (we may trade him as well, who knows). Najera hopefully can do well for us, and its pretty cool to get Matt Carroll back

Got the Diamond Turfs and the white/green pro strongs yesterday..surprisingly pleased with both, especially the DTs

Just a heads up some places around the Triangle are already selling Infrared 90's. I got an 11 (employee said was the last one of that size) yesterday at the Finishline in Southpoint.

Originally Posted by ronizle

eaalto, it's nothing you won't be able to handle. if you can survive LA traffic then you'll be fine here. like dave919 said, it all depends on what time you'll be working. some days you'll have a breeze going to work and some days you'll hit traffic. unlike LA, where it's almost always traffic. i hope all goes well with the negotiation.

Update: Shipped my cars on July 12th, movers are packing everything up on July 23rd, I fly out there on July 25th, and I start work in Chapel Hill on July 28th.  Will be temporarily living in Goldsboro or Garner until we buy a house.  The offer my wife got was hard to turn down....20% pay increase, full move covered, signing bonus, incentive bonus, 10% annual increase, and the company is covering closing costs on our house (at least another $5,000 not coming out of our pockets).  I had to take a 20% pay decrease, but was making 30% less than her anyway so we're still positive.  I'm kind of sad about leaving my life behind here, but excited to come out there and experience something new. 

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

If ur working in Chapel Hill...Garner is gonna be a lot closer than Goldsboro
My wife will be working a few days a week in Garner, and a few days a week in Mt. Olive.  Her company is providing us temporary living for 60 days....she's in a hotel in Golsboro right now, and then some apartments called Abberly Place in Garner.  We're looking to buy in Clayton.

Originally Posted by SJ108

Just a heads up some places around the Triangle are already selling Infrared 90's. I got an 11 (employee said was the last one of that size) yesterday at the Finishline in Southpoint.
stupid crabtree footaction has a sign up that says july 24th

if i miss out on these again i'm going to have a tantrum

Originally Posted by yeerp

called finishline southpoint and they said they are releasing this weekend...

called finishline southpoint and they said they are releasing this weekend...
If they did sell them earlier, the district manager is about to know. I hate that store

When the anniversary XIs came out, no discounts were allowed or anything like that. One of our AMs called their store and asked if they were getting them and they said yes, but that there were no holds and it was first come first serve. So Jay (the AM) drove to their store on release morning and asked for a size 13. They brought the shoe out to him and as he was about to slide his card to buy them, some guy from another store came behind him and said that that was his size 13. The AM at southpoint said something like "oh yeah sorry man I forgot I was holding these for him." Jay didnt get his XIs, and all of that was done without southpoint's store manager knowing. Yet he didn't do anything when he found out about it.

That, plus all of their customers make returns to our store regularly. They can close for all I care

Originally Posted by AJ27526

When the anniversary XIs came out, no discounts were allowed or anything like that. One of our AMs called their store and asked if they were getting them and they said yes, but that there were no holds and it was first come first serve. So Jay (the AM) drove to their store on release morning and asked for a size 13. They brought the shoe out to him and as he was about to slide his card to buy them, some guy from another store came behind him and said that that was his size 13. The AM at southpoint said something like "oh yeah sorry man I forgot I was holding these for him." Jay didnt get his XIs, and all of that was done without southpoint's store manager knowing. Yet he didn't do anything when he found out about it.

That, plus all of their customers make returns to our store regularly. They can close for all I care
what's beef

lol tell em why you mad son

which one do you work at?

i just want a couple pairs of infra red 90s, i don't mean no harm

lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0

Originally Posted by AJ27526

what's beef

lol tell em why you mad son

which one do you work at?

i just want a couple pairs of infra red 90s, i don't mean no harm

lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bNyh6BBB0

i used to work for that southpoint store

i have no love for them at all

thankless job
but fnl in general is pretty thankless

Back
Top Bottom