NC NTERS CHECK IN

**TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT**

Midnight release of the 25th Ann. 11!!!

come through and see me and grab your pair!!

Flava Factory
2041 suite DSouth Blvd, Charlotte nc 28203

Originally Posted by Mac4167

yo, anybody know if the AJKO's are sold anywhere, heading back to charlotte on monday and im trying pick up another pair, i know DTLR in northlake usually have heat but im checking to see if any place else have them, thanks

flavafactory on south blvd

AJ27526 ...........was that you i was talking to about your jordan xi experince a couple days ago in finishline

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

AJ27526 ...........was that you i was talking to about your jordan xi experince a couple days ago in finishline
if it was about the Anniversary XIs, you we're talking to Jamarius. Don't even get me started on it, it was ridiculous. Don't go to the Southpoint Finishline, they're shady (with the exception of their store manager Shane, he didn't know it was happening). If you need details PM me

One of the Finishline's in Columbia(Columbia Place Mall) is shady too every since my experience with them during 11/12 CDP release...I've never set foot in there again.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by biggame

anybody know where i can locate the lebron VII "dunkman" in nc?
call nike customer service (or chat with a rep online) and they can do an item locate for you. This will search every nikestore across the country. They're gone in NC as far as retail places go, so if you can't find them through nike i'd suggest using the buy-sell forum here or use your sig

Also:
These are looking nice -
vcqr0o.jpg

^june 30th....just doing an early RIP to it

heard there may be 3 surprises for NC as far as the sneaker game in the 704 and 336 area....ill wait til more info is confirmed

Just FYI...Rugged Warehouse in Cary have a few pairs of the Nike Air Flighposites - Zinc/Black Colorway and a few pair of the Kobe IV - Laker's colorway...nice fifty spot.

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Just FYI...Rugged Warehouse in Cary have a few pairs of the Nike Air Flighposites - Zinc/Black Colorway and a few pair of the Kobe IV - Laker's colorway...nice fifty spot.
embarassed.gif

hope to find some 11.5s or 12s

flava factory on south blvd in charlotte has the bin23 9s..june 5 11am doors open

and a buy one get one half off sale this weekend on sneakers

(me): Will nike.com be carrying the retro VI infrared pack ( product # 398850-901 ), or will the pack only be released at retail locations?

Robert: Yes, the website will be getting the Infrared pack but it is going to be crazy-limited.

Back
Top Bottom