NC NTERS CHECK IN

Just got back from Columbia SC to watch the Gamecock Spring Football Game. New Under Armour jerseys are looking real good. Mom and Pops store in Columbia was selling the OLNL pack early but passed to buy some new USC threads.

Poofyo, I PMed you back brother.
Team AtlantaBraves

Quote:
did anybody get the DTRT
:pimp:
pimp.gif
NC's Finest

Quote:
anyone think its time to try the summit out one more time...
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

sup peoples, had to scoop them blk/red 22's for only 100 out here in st.louis

finally got me a new digi cam
2eahqat.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Personally i aint like the DTRT 3's. but im focused on the "pure money" 3's next month.
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

my next pick up is gon be the spizikes....if you gon be in winston let me know if you got a FA hookup

Yea a yo and if u can get me a hook up in winston 4 them pure moneys hit me up.

Quote:
That cam was very much needed Mike! I'm glad I dont have to see those crappy cell phone pics anymore.
:frown:
frown.gif
Code:

nice air max cements ali, and jordan tee
the hat ill pass on though, i was gonna order, but too much 4me
Code:

few pics i snapped while i was driving downtown memphis

where the memphis grizzlies play!
246698577.jpg

246698572.jpg

246698569.jpg

246698568.jpg

246698566.jpg

246698564.jpg

had to hit the club
246698575.jpg
Code:

I got my pair of Cement Print Air max 1's on the way also, cant wait, but I just got back from Finishline, Pre ordered a couple pairs of BMP's from Winston
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Oh yea it is a GR. aight i guess ima just order em the day b4 at FNL. Save me some sleep in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom